• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your First Show: Effective Flyer Tips for Hosting Success!

In summary, someone suggested sending a flyer or email to Aunt with the show information and a freebie.
Miss Cori
I am going to have my first show this weekend:eek: . Its my aunt who lives 3 hrs away:eek: :eek: . She was going to cancel so I didnt send her a host packet well now she is back on so does anyone have a flyer or something I could email to her to get some people to come? Thanks for all your help!!

Do you have a PWS? If so, you could put the show online and she could send out evites.

kearstin said:
Do you have a PWS? If so, you could put the show online and she could send out evites.

No I havent gotten one yet I am brand new.

Miss Cori said:
I am going to have my first show this weekend:eek: . Its my aunt who lives 3 hrs away:eek: :eek: . She was going to cancel so I didnt send her a host packet well now she is back on so does anyone have a flyer or something I could email to her to get some people to come? Thanks for all your help!!

You can save copies of the outside order forms and Host/Guest specials from CC to your desktop then attach them to your email.

I found a really generic one on Pc.com. Hopefully she checks her email I just feel like I totally flopped on my first show. And i was really hopin for something good. Hopefully its not too late

OK, so has she sent out invites? Or is that what you are hoping to find - something she can use in lieu of an invitation?

If you're just looking for other things, there was a thread on here recently - I think it might still be active today - with the Do You Love a Bargain flier that ChefAnn created, which might be a good one to send her.

Someone (sorry, right now I can't remember who!) also posted a Tic-Tac-Dough game which will encourage your host/aunt to get some outside orders and invite lots of people to come by offering a freebie (which you can add right to the host's order and get her discount on).

If I think of anything else that might help, I'll post...

Oh my gosh Kearstin you are so sweet trying to help. Thank you thank you thank you. I love how you all help. Schel just sent me 4 too. Thank you all for your help!!

1. How can I create a flyer for my Pampered Chef party?

To create a flyer for your Pampered Chef party, you can use our customizable templates on our website or design your own using our logo and product images. You can also reach out to your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance in creating a professional and eye-catching flyer.

2. Can I include images of Pampered Chef products on my flyer?

Yes, you can include images of Pampered Chef products on your flyer. We have a variety of high-quality product images available for download on our website. You can also take your own photos if you have the products on hand.

3. What information should I include on my flyer?

Your flyer should include the date, time, and location of your Pampered Chef party, as well as your name and contact information. You can also include information about the products, any special offers or promotions, and a call to action for your guests to RSVP.

4. How can I make my flyer stand out?

To make your flyer stand out, use vibrant colors and eye-catching fonts. You can also include images of delicious dishes made with Pampered Chef products. Be sure to highlight any special offers or promotions to entice your guests to attend.

5. Can I distribute my flyer online?

Yes, you can distribute your flyer online through email, social media, or your personal website. You can also print out physical copies to hand out to friends, family, and neighbors. Make sure to include a digital or physical RSVP option for your guests to respond to your invitation.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefJami83
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Barry Carlton
  • Katiek77
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76