• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Crafting Skills with Kit Enhancement Month | March or April?

It sounds like you are going to have a great time!Kit enhancement is a way to get one each of any item in the catalog before the 40% off disc in April. You go into non-commission order and select Kit enhancement.
Pamperedpartylady
I was just sitting here thinking, and for the life of me, I can't remember if it is March or April...Does anyone know???:confused:

It's in April! :)

Thank you so much...I feel like such a ditz sometimes....That was silly...I know I SHOULD have remembered that... :)

I've forgotten so much I don't know what it is I don't know! So you're not alone!

LOL!!! Thank you SO much...misery loves company... :)

I am so excited about this! I am trying to figure out what to get. LOL I am driving DH nuts trying to figure it out. I have $200 in pampered dollars. Dumb question. I have a lot of this. 40% off the regular price, not our discount price right? I am trying to stretch my money!

Can someone tell me the details of Kit Enhancement Month? What exactly is it?

You can order one each of any item in the catalog up to $500.00 before the 40% disc we get in April. You go into non-commission order and select Kit enhancement. I just set mine up in P3 and set the order date as April 1st. Oh and I think we can only do this once in the month.

Guess I need to start thinking of what I want. :)

I have to do the same thing...... Their is soo much I want!! It's just like we tell our hostess... make a wish list!

Does this count toward our 1250 for the mid season products if we order before April 20th?

it does not count towrds our commision or the mid season products

Can we use the PC dollars for kit enhancement? I am going to get $200 when I promote April 1st (I already got $50 of it) and wanted to stretch it with kit enhancement as well. How long will the director PC dollars take to get to me?

Gillian I believe you can. I know you can use it for supplies and I think kit enhancement would qualify as supplies. and Congrats on all your recruits.

Thanks! I am probably going to sign #7 tonight! She is coming over to close her show and discuss possibly joining...

Related to Boost Your Crafting Skills with Kit Enhancement Month | March or April?

1. What is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is a special monthly event at Pampered Chef where we focus on helping our customers improve their crafting skills by introducing new techniques and tools to enhance their crafting kits.

2. When is Kit Enhancement Month?

Kit Enhancement Month is held twice a year, in either March or April. The exact dates may vary, so be sure to check our website or social media for updates.

3. How do I participate in Kit Enhancement Month?

To participate in Kit Enhancement Month, simply purchase any of our crafting kits during the designated month. Each kit will come with a special enhancement tool or technique to help you take your crafting skills to the next level.

4. Is there an additional cost for participating in Kit Enhancement Month?

No, there is no additional cost for participating in Kit Enhancement Month. The enhancement tool or technique will be included in the price of the crafting kit you purchase.

5. Can I still participate if I already own a Pampered Chef crafting kit?

Yes, absolutely! We encourage all of our customers, whether new or existing, to participate in Kit Enhancement Month. You can purchase a new crafting kit during the designated month or use one of your existing kits and purchase the enhancement tool or technique separately.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • babywings76
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • LilChefBeth