• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Business with Women's Expo Success | Reno, NV 5th Annual Event

In summary, the Women's Expo Success event is an annual event in Reno, NV that aims to support and empower women entrepreneurs through networking, education, and exposure to potential customers. It is open to all women entrepreneurs and business owners, and attendees can expect to gain valuable insights and strategies for growing their businesses, make connections with other business owners, and showcase their products or services. To participate as a vendor, you can register for a booth space on the event's website, and there are also sponsorship opportunities available for businesses looking for more visibility and exposure.
ughubug
My cluster just did a booth at the Women's Expo here in Reno NV--It is the 5th annual. I was kind of dreading another "booth" experience but I was Pleasantly surprised. I booked 11 parties for April and May WAHOO!!!! Just the pick up I am needing right now. :D I AM going to the Caribbean next year!

Wow, that is fantastic. Way to go.

That is terrific! Nice to hear that someone came home with so many bookings! I hope they all "stick" for you!

Thanks for the support...getting them to Stick takes work :)

WAY to go.... I did a bridal fair and gots tons and tons of leads from it. and one booking....

I hope I'm just as lucky at my Booth on Tuesday I need as many bookings as possible for April and May too. for TPC
wish me luck

I have a vendor fair on Friday. Thanks for sharing, makes me excited for the fair to begin!!

Kathy

Related to Boost Your Business with Women's Expo Success | Reno, NV 5th Annual Event

1. What is the Women's Expo Success event?

The Women's Expo Success event is an annual event held in Reno, NV, designed to help women entrepreneurs boost their business through networking, education, and exposure to potential customers.

2. Who can attend the Women's Expo Success event?

The event is open to all women entrepreneurs and business owners, as well as anyone interested in supporting and empowering women in business.

3. What can I expect to gain from attending the Women's Expo Success event?

By attending the event, you can expect to gain valuable insights and strategies for growing your business, make meaningful connections with other business owners, and showcase your products or services to a targeted audience of potential customers.

4. How can I participate as a vendor at the Women's Expo Success event?

To participate as a vendor, you can register for a booth space on the event's website. Booth spaces are limited, so it is recommended to register early to secure your spot.

5. Are there any sponsorship opportunities available for the Women's Expo Success event?

Yes, there are various sponsorship packages available for businesses looking to gain more visibility and exposure at the event. You can contact the event organizers for more information on sponsorship opportunities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• MaggieChef13
  • Pampered Chef Booths
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • Laurenncraigory
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
abearagn
Replies