• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings with Dollar Days: A Successful Host Special Strategy

In summary, John tried the idea of dollar days and was successful in booking two shows. He recommends that the host start talking about the show and asking people before the show even happens.
lacychef
Just wanted to say thank you to whoever came up with the 'dollar days' idea:D I tried it last month & was unsuccessful, but decided to try it again at my show yesterday. I had several that want to have shows at the end of July, but none for the beginning, & I really wanted to do a couple before conference!
So anyway, I said book a show for the first half of July & get the host special for the dollar amount of the day.....I got 2 bookings! On the 1st, and the 8th. Woo-hoo!:D One lady even said she couldn't believe she was booking a show, because she never does that...she just wanted that Chilz server for cheap!
This is definately an idea worth trying!

What a great idea...July has some awesome hostess specials and my director is running an incentive for our cluster...hold 8 shows in July and she'll give us a Spa Day! I think I'm going to try that for my next 2 shows.

LisaAnn said:
What a great idea...July has some awesome hostess specials and my director is running an incentive for our cluster...hold 8 shows in July and she'll give us a Spa Day! I think I'm going to try that for my next 2 shows.

Ooooooh, what a great incentive from your director:D I'm so jealous!

Not to rain on your parade...but ladychef, make sure you host coach the host on the 1st. Being a holiday weekend, there may be problems getting people to come. Hopefully she has already started talking about her show and asking people.
Check with her to see what she has done and how the responses have been.

That's okay John, I won't let you rain on my parade:p Yea, it might hurt attendance, but on the other hand it could be good too-if she has people in from out of town! I like to look at the positive, plus we're having it early in the day so that should help....

Related to Boost Your Bookings with Dollar Days: A Successful Host Special Strategy

What is "Thank You, Thank You!"?

"Thank You, Thank You!" is a special promotion offered by Pampered Chef to show appreciation for our loyal customers. It includes exclusive discounts, free gifts, and other perks.

How do I qualify for "Thank You, Thank You!"?

To qualify for "Thank You, Thank You!", you must be a registered customer with Pampered Chef and have made at least one purchase within the past year. You will automatically be enrolled in the program and receive updates via email or mail.

What kind of discounts and free gifts are included in "Thank You, Thank You!"?

The specific discounts and free gifts offered in "Thank You, Thank You!" may vary, but they often include discounts on popular products, limited edition items, and exclusive bundles. Free gifts may include kitchen tools, cookbooks, or other Pampered Chef merchandise.

How long is the "Thank You, Thank You!" promotion available?

The "Thank You, Thank You!" promotion is typically available for a limited time only. The duration may vary, but it is usually offered for a few weeks or months. Make sure to take advantage of the discounts and free gifts while they last!

Can I combine "Thank You, Thank You!" discounts with other promotions or discounts?

No, "Thank You, Thank You!" discounts cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. However, you can still earn Host Rewards or use your Consultant discount on top of your "Thank You, Thank You!" discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • pckrissy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jrny2001
  • caitynsmom