• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boost Your Bookings: Tips for Success as a New Pampered Chef Consultant

D
danabasket
Hi,
I am a new consultant and I have 3 shows lined up for November(my first super starter month). I am wondering if anyone has any ideas on how I could go about getting more bookings? I have done other home based businesses and have not had any success with bookings, I want Pampered Chef to be a success for me and I could just use a little insight from all of you.

Thank you in advance!
Dana Dunphy :)
Smyrna, DE

My best advice is to ask everyone you come into contact with. Some of my best shows have been from me asking the grocery store checker, the receptionist at my doctor's office and person who saw my catalog tote bag. Also, try having your own open house. Show off your new business and show off gift ideas for the upcoming holiday season. HTH

I get a lot of bookings through people who are intersested in a theme show. It is something different to offer to people who have been to a million PC shows! Look around the theme show forum to find good ideas!

Do a fair! I did one last month and offered a free cooking show as a prize, and I got nine bookings from it! I just did one of the free shows, and it was a $600 show with three more bookings! Fairs are a wonderful way to get contacts!!

Free cooking show as in... you paid for all the supplies... ingredients and paper goods and mailing invites??

There is a file somewhere called 118 ways to get bookings. I thought I had it on my computer, but apparently not- I will try to find it for you!!

Thank you for the link. I am going to print it out. I have been telling all of my co-workers so they will tell their spouses. I am hoping I can get one fiance to do a wedding registry.

Thanks again!
Dana

Good luck Dana!

Good luck and let us know how your month goes.

quiverfull7 said:
Free cooking show as in... you paid for all the supplies... ingredients and paper goods and mailing invites??

Yes, I paid for the ingredients, paper goods, etc. and a drink. I don't mail invitations. I give hosts paper invites as well as heavily promote use of my Web site to send email invitations.

1. How can I increase my bookings as a new Pampered Chef consultant?

One way to increase your bookings is to reach out to your personal network and ask if they would be interested in hosting a party for you. You can also offer incentives for bookings, such as free products or discounts on their purchases.

2. What are some effective strategies for getting more bookings?

Some effective strategies for getting more bookings include attending local events and setting up a booth to showcase Pampered Chef products, offering online parties for friends and family who may be located too far for an in-person party, and partnering with other consultants for joint parties.

3. How can I make my Pampered Chef business a success?

To make your Pampered Chef business a success, it's important to consistently reach out to potential hosts and customers, offer excellent customer service, and stay up-to-date on new products and promotions. Networking and building relationships with other consultants can also help grow your business.

4. What can I do if I have not had success with bookings in other home-based businesses?

If you have not had success with bookings in other home-based businesses, it may be helpful to analyze why that may have been the case. Was there a specific target market you were trying to reach? Did you have a clear plan for reaching out to potential hosts? Use this experience to make adjustments and try new strategies with your Pampered Chef business.

5. How can I create a successful start to my Pampered Chef business?

To create a successful start to your Pampered Chef business, it's important to set goals and create a plan for reaching them. Utilize the resources and training provided by Pampered Chef, and don't be afraid to reach out to other consultants for tips and advice. Additionally, stay organized and focused on your goals, and always provide excellent customer service to build a strong reputation for your business.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
raebates
  • PamperedChefJoanne
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Teresa LM
  • Admin Greg