• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings & Recruiting: Get Ideas from Others' Strategies

In summary, the conversation covers ideas and tips for increasing bookings and recruiting for the Pampered Chef company. The participants share their strategies for making their parties fun and engaging, as well as ways to approach potential recruits. They also discuss the current promotions and incentives for new consultants.
mamadugan
Gold Member
o.k. I need some ideas, I was at leadership and went to a couple of the workshops that were pretty good. One of them was on bookings and the other was on 3 contacts a day.

I was trying to get ideas for bookings, the lady that presented said that she uses a booking commercial. Does anyone else do that?? If so what do you say during your "commercial?"m I guess you can also use the bookings slide during this commercial if you want.
I was also trying to think of one for recruiting?? Does anyone have or can you tell me what your blurb is for recruiting?? Since we need to focus on that now??
Does anyone have an outline of their show that you can share?? TIA:chef:

I would love to see one too. I never push recruiting or bookings because I am affraid I will bother people by asking them too many times. I offer it before my show, highlight it during my show, and ask if they are interested after the show during check out. But I never seem to book shows from other shows and I have never had a recruiting lead to call.

I'm not sure I'm a pro, but I'll give you my answers.The best way to ensure bookings from your shows is to make sure that they're a lot of fun. Usually that means not too long and full of interaction of one kind or another. As for what I say, I ask the host to tell everyone why they decided to host a party. That way she (or he) is talking it up. I now have my Bookings Slide ready to go, so I'll add that into my shows after the host answers.BTW, while we officially do shows, I call them parties. It just sounds like more fun. Plus, hosting a show sounds like a lot of work. Hosting a party is something people are used to doing.

Sunday I shared with my show: Izzy's in the town next to us was closing, a favorite family restaurant in our town was closing, and a local Chinese restaurant was closing. More people are staying at home for dinner. They are wanting fast, yet affordable meals. Pampered Chef is meeting those needs with our family favorites for about $2 a serving. While many businesses are laying off people, the Pampered Chef is doing better than ever. We just got a raise! Right now, the company is GIVING new consultants Pampered Chef dollars to purchase more products. (I hand out bills to someone- as I say: In your first 30 days: 4 shows $100 $1250 in sales, another $100 (easy to do with just 4 shows) AND a bonus $100 for those that join before the end of January. Now, joining with a friend is even more fun. You can work together to build your businesses. $150 for signing your friend AND with our current promotion another $100 when they have their $1250 in sales. What products would you get with all that Pampered Chef money? I had 3 people seriously thinking about the business on Saturday. Two are thinking about doing it together (one signing the other). I'm definitely following up. The visual and life experiences have worked.

lockhartkitchen said:
Right now, the company is GIVING new consultants Pampered Chef dollars to purchase more products. (I hand out bills to someone- as I say: In your first 30 days: 4 shows $100 $1250 in sales, another $100 (easy to do with just 4 shows) AND a bonus $100 for those that join before the end of January. Now, joining with a friend is even more fun. You can work together to build your businesses. $150 for signing your friend AND with our current promotion another $100 when they have their $1250 in sales. What products would you get with all that Pampered Chef money?

That's a GREAT idea!

lockhartkitchen said:
Sunday I shared with my show: Izzy's in the town next to us was closing, a favorite family restaurant in our town was closing, and a local Chinese restaurant was closing. More people are staying at home for dinner. They are wanting fast, yet affordable meals. Pampered Chef is meeting those needs with our family favorites for about $2 a serving. While many businesses are laying off people, the Pampered Chef is doing better than ever. We just got a raise! Right now, the company is GIVING new consultants Pampered Chef dollars to purchase more products. (I hand out bills to someone- as I say: In your first 30 days: 4 shows $100 $1250 in sales, another $100 (easy to do with just 4 shows) AND a bonus $100 for those that join before the end of January. Now, joining with a friend is even more fun. You can work together to build your businesses. $150 for signing your friend AND with our current promotion another $100 when they have their $1250 in sales. What products would you get with all that Pampered Chef money? I had 3 people seriously thinking about the business on Saturday. Two are thinking about doing it together (one signing the other). I'm definitely following up. The visual and life experiences have worked.

I think the promotion actually runs till the end of February...so there's even more time for recruiting with this idea!

You're right, but the current promotion ends January 31. You could still say the same thing - the $100. Heh, $450 still sounds great to me!

Fabulous speech Julie - I'm stealing this one for sure!

Great idea! I will definately use that one! Keep the ideas coming! I love networking with you guys!

1. How can I get more bookings for my Pampered Chef parties?

One strategy is to offer incentives for guests who book a party, such as a free product or discount. You can also reach out to your friends, family, and acquaintances to see if they would be interested in hosting a party. Utilizing social media to promote your parties can also be effective.

2. What are some creative ways to get people interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

One idea is to host a "party in a box" event where potential recruits can experience a mini Pampered Chef party and see the products in action. You can also offer a special sign-up incentive or host a recruiting event where you share success stories and the benefits of becoming a consultant.

3. How can I use my existing customers to help me recruit new consultants?

You can offer a referral program where current customers can receive a discount or free product for referring a new consultant. You can also ask satisfied customers to share their positive experiences with Pampered Chef on social media or write a testimonial for your website.

4. What are some effective ways to reach out to potential hosts and recruits who I don't personally know?

Utilizing social media to connect with potential hosts and recruits is a great way to reach people you don't know personally. You can also attend local events or join networking groups to meet new people who may be interested in hosting a party or becoming a consultant.

5. How can I encourage my team members to actively book parties and recruit new consultants?

One approach is to offer incentives for team members who meet certain booking and recruiting goals. You can also lead by example and share your own successful strategies with your team. Hosting team meetings or training sessions can also help motivate and inspire your team to book more parties and recruit new consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• JennyJennJen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • caraighan
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
JaimeAnnR
  • PamperedchefDaly