• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bookings, Bridal Registry, and Potential Consultant: A Successful Show Story

In summary, the speaker had a successful show with three guests, one of whom wants to do a bridal registry and another who may sign on as a consultant. The speaker also received a booking and a potential recruit lead from the host's family and co-workers. The speaker left the host with an Empowering Women magazine to consider joining as a consultant. The speaker also shared a similar experience of a previously unsuccessful party turning into bookings and orders.
mandydollie
Ok..so I just got home from a show that was about 40 minutes away. This gal had booked off my 24 in 24 booking challenge. I get there and she has three guests. She tells me that a lot of the orders will be placed from co-workers at work. I go ahead and do a hands on show. Have one guest use the cheese grater and do the cheese...the other guest used the chopper, etc.

Well... here's the fun part. Of the 3 guests, one wants to do a bridal registry, the MIL of the host calls while i'm still there and wants to book a show, a co-worker wants to do a show AND..the host will more than likely sign to be a consultant. She loves PC and wants it ALL. I told her that she should really consider signing. I left her tonight with the Empowering Women magazine and told her to really think about it. She said that it's very likely like she will sign, even if she just does this part time. I did tell her if she signs, she can have the MIL and co-worker bookings to get her going.

keeping my fingers crossed

That's great! It's fun when the ones that seem like a flop turn out well.

The same thing happened to me in Sept. I drove to Lake Charles (over 2 hrs but it was for a friend) to do a show. I got 3 bookings...and one is a recruit lead, and she wanted to host so she can get her kit cheaper! I told her she can have the other 2 shows after she signs :) So I have to make the drive one more time, but it would be worth it to have a recruit!

PLUS, the host has a pretty big network of co-workers, so I'm hoping she'll help spread the word about holiday orders and help make her cousin's (potential recruit) show bigger!

mandydollie said:
Ok..so I just got home from a show that was about 40 minutes away. This gal had booked off my 24 in 24 booking challenge. I get there and she has three guests. She tells me that a lot of the orders will be placed from co-workers at work. I go ahead and do a hands on show. Have one guest use the cheese grater and do the cheese...the other guest used the chopper, etc.

Well... here's the fun part. Of the 3 guests, one wants to do a bridal registry, the MIL of the host calls while i'm still there and wants to book a show, a co-worker wants to do a show AND..the host will more than likely sign to be a consultant. She loves PC and wants it ALL. I told her that she should really consider signing. I left her tonight with the Empowering Women magazine and told her to really think about it. She said that it's very likely like she will sign, even if she just does this part time. I did tell her if she signs, she can have the MIL and co-worker bookings to get her going.

My last party, I tried to get positive but my hostess held a different DSA show previously and didn't amt to anything, she only expected 3 guests all relatives and she had between 15-20; most didnt' purchase anything, but I got a no. of bookings off of it :) today I met with her (hostess) and she brought me a couple more orders with money too. :) WOO HOO!!!

mandydollie said:

That's not an interesting show....that's an awesome one:D Way to go...let us know when she signs!

Hi there! Wow, it sounds like you had an amazing show tonight! It's always so exciting when opportunities like this come up unexpectedly. I'm so glad that your host was able to book off the 24 in 24 challenge and that it turned out to be such a successful show. It sounds like you did a great job getting everyone involved and showcasing the versatility of our products. And how fantastic that you have potential bookings and even a potential new consultant! It's always a great feeling when someone loves our products and our business enough to want to join our team. I think it's wonderful that you left her with the magazine and encouraged her to really think about the opportunity. I have no doubt that she will make a great addition to our team. I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for her as well. And if she does decide to sign on, I know she will have a great support system with you and all of us at Pampered Chef. Thanks for sharing your success with us and keep up the great work!

Related to Bookings, Bridal Registry, and Potential Consultant: A Successful Show Story

1. What is "Interesting Show Tonight"?

"Interesting Show Tonight" is a popular cooking show on the Pampered Chef channel that features a variety of unique recipes, cooking techniques, and kitchen tips.

2. When does "Interesting Show Tonight" air?

The show airs every Monday at 7pm EST on the Pampered Chef channel. You can also catch reruns throughout the week.

3. Who hosts "Interesting Show Tonight"?

The show is hosted by Pampered Chef's very own executive chef, Chef Emily.

4. Can I submit my own recipe to be featured on "Interesting Show Tonight"?

Yes, we love featuring recipes from our customers! You can submit your recipe through our website and our team will review it for potential feature on the show.

5. Is there a way to watch "Interesting Show Tonight" if I miss the live airing?

Absolutely! You can watch full episodes on our website or catch highlights on our social media channels. You can also set your DVR to record the show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Tams
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • redsoxgirl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies