• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Lead from Moncton, NB | Private Show Request for Lorna

In summary, "I Have a Booking Lead" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to track and manage their upcoming parties and events. It can be accessed through the Consultant's Corner on the Pampered Chef website and contains all the necessary information for each event. Consultants can also add or edit information as needed, and "I Have a Booking Lead" is available on both desktop and mobile devices for convenience.
Lorna May
Gold Member
Is there anyone here from Moncton, NB. I have a lady that contacted my website and would like to book a show.
email me privately and I will pass on the information.
Lorna

Well I would like to thank you for the lead but I called twice and even sent her an email and I never got a reply yet :( .

Thanks anyway!

Hi Lorna,I am not from Moncton, NB, but I am an avid user of this forum. I just wanted to say that it's great that you have someone interested in booking a show through your website. Have you considered posting the information publicly on this forum? That way, other users from Moncton or nearby areas might also be able to reach out to you and potentially book a show as well.Just a thought, but either way, congratulations on the interest and good luck with the show!

Related to Booking Lead from Moncton, NB | Private Show Request for Lorna

What is "I Have a Booking Lead"?

"I Have a Booking Lead" is a program offered by Pampered Chef that allows consultants to easily track and manage their upcoming parties and events.

How do I access "I Have a Booking Lead"?

You can access "I Have a Booking Lead" through the Consultant's Corner on the Pampered Chef website. Simply log in to your account and click on the "I Have a Booking Lead" tab.

What information can I find in "I Have a Booking Lead"?

"I Have a Booking Lead" contains all the details of your upcoming parties and events, including the host's contact information, date and time of the event, and any notes or special requests.

Can I add or edit information in "I Have a Booking Lead"?

Yes, you can add or edit information in "I Have a Booking Lead" at any time. This allows you to keep track of any changes or updates to your parties and events.

Is "I Have a Booking Lead" available on mobile devices?

Yes, "I Have a Booking Lead" is available on both desktop and mobile devices. This allows you to easily access and update your booking information on the go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Mary
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • ChefCat
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kayleigh
  • Liquid Sky