• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Booking Coupons & Premier Jewelry Parties - What's New?

In summary, booking coupons are special offers that can be redeemed for free or discounted products based on the sales from a Pampered Chef party. These coupons can be used for both in-person and online parties. They have an expiration date and can be earned by hosting a Premier Jewelry party, which offers high-quality, fashion-forward jewelry pieces.
rbvernon
Silver Member
I was wondering if any one has ever done a game or talked about the booking coupons. I have attach it lower so you would see what I am talking about.

I recently had a Premier Jewlery Party at my house and she did a cute presentation with her boxes; to show how you could either spend $80 or get $80 free by being a host.

Anyway I just looking for something new to do at my shows. Hope I don't confuse anyone, with what I am talking about.

thanks

Attachments

• booking coupons.doc
    256.5 KB · Views: 490
I have used these successfully for a couple years now.

I don't do it as a game - I just hand them one by one to my host as I explain the benefits of hosting a show.
Most people don't realize what all you get when you host.

I just switched to doing the bookings slide though, so I'll have to see which I like better and which makes the most difference in my bookings.

i am still need help with this.... anyone??

1. What are booking coupons and how do they work?

Booking coupons are special offers provided by Pampered Chef to incentivize customers to host a party and invite their friends and family. These coupons can be redeemed for free or discounted products based on the sales from the party. For example, a customer may receive a booking coupon for a free product if the party they host reaches a certain sales threshold. Booking coupons are a great way for customers to get even more value from their party and for hosts to earn extra rewards.

2. Can I use booking coupons for online parties?

Yes, booking coupons can be used for both in-person and online parties. Online parties are a convenient option for customers who may not be able to attend a physical party, and they can still earn and redeem booking coupons for their purchases. However, the specific terms and conditions for booking coupons may vary depending on the type of party.

3. How do I know if my booking coupon is still valid?

Booking coupons typically have an expiration date listed on them. You can also check the terms and conditions of the coupon or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for more information. It's important to use your booking coupon before it expires to ensure you can take advantage of the special offer.

4. What is Premier Jewelry and how is it different from other Pampered Chef products?

Premier Jewelry is a collection of high-quality, fashion-forward jewelry pieces designed to complement your Pampered Chef products. These pieces are made with the same attention to detail and quality as our kitchen tools and are perfect for adding a touch of style to any outfit. Premier Jewelry is only available through Pampered Chef consultants and can be purchased at parties or through their online stores.

5. Can I earn rewards by hosting a Premier Jewelry party?

Yes, you can earn rewards by hosting a Premier Jewelry party just like you would with a Pampered Chef cooking party. Your consultant will work with you to plan and host the party, and you can earn free and discounted products based on the sales from the party. Premier Jewelry parties are a fun and unique way to get together with friends and shop for beautiful, high-quality jewelry.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• dannyzmom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedbecky
  • pampered_heathery
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
apamperedone
  • KellerCooks