• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book Now for Aug & Sept with Friends: Take Advantage of Special Offer!

In summary, the special offer for booking now for August and September with friends is a discount on select Pampered Chef products when you host a party or cooking show with your friends. The discount amount varies depending on the total sales from your party or cooking show and cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. To qualify for this special offer, you need to invite a minimum of 4 friends and the more friends you invite, the higher the discount you can receive. To book a party or cooking show for August and September with friends, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or fill out a booking form on their website.
pampered_rae
Gold Member
Ok so I have a host and a co-host for Aug. they have one friend that books for Sept. Can they both take advantage of the monthly special??

Only one host special and one past host special for each show. Try to get them to get another September booking!

Yes, both the host and co-host can take advantage of the monthly special for August. However, the friend booking for September would not be eligible for the special unless they are also a host or co-host for that month. Each individual must be a host or co-host in order to receive the benefits of the monthly special.

Related to Book Now for Aug & Sept with Friends: Take Advantage of Special Offer!

1. What is the special offer for booking now for August and September with friends?

The special offer for booking now for August and September with friends is a discount on select Pampered Chef products when you host a party or cooking show with your friends.

2. How much of a discount can I receive by booking now with friends?

The discount amount varies depending on the total sales from your party or cooking show. The more sales, the higher the discount you and your friends can receive.

3. Can I combine this special offer with other promotions or discounts?

No, this special offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only valid for parties or cooking shows booked for August and September with friends.

4. How many friends do I need to invite in order to qualify for this special offer?

You need to invite a minimum of 4 friends to your party or cooking show in order to qualify for this special offer. The more friends you invite, the higher the discount you can receive.

5. How do I book a party or cooking show for August and September with friends?

You can book a party or cooking show for August and September with friends by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant or by filling out a booking form on our website. Your consultant will then reach out to you to confirm the details and help you plan your event.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedtracy
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedtracy
  • JessicaMosley
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies