• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book a Show with a Past Host: Questions Answered

In summary, to book a show with a past host, you can reach out to them directly or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. Past hosts are always happy to welcome new customers and offer exclusive discounts for booking a show with them. Booking at least 2-3 weeks in advance is recommended, but shorter notice may still be possible. Virtual shows are also an option for those living in a different state. Your consultant can help coordinate the details and ensure a successful show.
jrstephens
I have a Past host that NOW after her show has been shipped has someone wanting to book a show. I asked this several times before I submiited.

Here's my questions- if you have Co-hosts do they both get the host special? I thought if they did, I could just put her in as a Co-host.

Only one Host Special per show. The only situation where this could have happened is in February when they could choose 2 stones.

Only one gets the host special.

What you could do is have the original host do a quick catalog show - and guilt the booking host to purchase more >:) - and have her book off the catalog show. Did you rebook the original host? If so, she could get two host specials and then rebook again!

jrstephens said:
I have a Past host that NOW after her show has been shipped has someone wanting to book a show. I asked this several times before I submiited.

Here's my questions- if you have Co-hosts do they both get the host special? I thought if they did, I could just put her in as a Co-host.
The co-host question has been answered but as far as the host being eligible for the special - it's too late. I would offer her something (maybe an extra 10% discount on her order) to thank her for the booking.

Thanks for the quick responses. I offered to let her purchase a host special from another show if it was not used.

Related to Book a Show with a Past Host: Questions Answered

1. How do I book a show with a past host?

To book a show with a past host, you can reach out to them directly or contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. The consultant can connect you with the past host and help you coordinate the details of the show.

2. Can I book a show with a past host if I am a new customer?

Yes, you can book a show with a past host even if you are a new customer. Our past hosts are always happy to welcome new guests and share their love for Pampered Chef products.

3. What are the benefits of booking a show with a past host?

Booking a show with a past host allows you to experience firsthand the quality of our products and get tips and tricks from someone who has already hosted a successful show. Additionally, past hosts often offer exclusive discounts or rewards for booking a show with them.

4. How far in advance should I book a show with a past host?

We recommend booking a show with a past host at least 2-3 weeks in advance to allow enough time for planning and preparation. However, past hosts may have availability on shorter notice, so it's always worth reaching out to them.

5. Can I book a show with a past host if I live in a different state?

Yes, you can book a show with a past host even if you live in a different state. With today's technology, we can easily connect through virtual shows and still have a great Pampered Chef experience. Your consultant can help coordinate the details and ensure a smooth and successful show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cochef
  • KristinaD
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
KristinaD
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies