• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Boneless Ribs with Homemade BBQ Sauce - DH's Favorite!

In summary, the boneless ribs in this recipe can be made with either pork or beef. You can use a store-bought BBQ sauce, but making your own sauce adds a unique touch. The cooking time will vary depending on the type of meat used and the thickness of the ribs. The ribs and BBQ sauce can be made ahead of time and served with side dishes such as coleslaw, baked beans, corn on the cob, grilled vegetables, rice, or mashed potatoes.
rennea
Gold Member
There was a thread on here a bit ago about the DCB and ribs, I can't find it but tonight I made boneless ribs with home made BBQ sauce. OMG FAB!! All my DH kept saying was "I love you". So yummy and juicey.

BQ Sauce used:

1/2 cup ketchup
1/2 cup brown sugar
1 1/2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar
1 tablespoons of good mustard (I use vodka mustard)
3 cloves of garlic
mix everything together and cook until thickened.

I poured it over the boneless ribs and cook in microwave for 14 minutes.

This is recipe is going to be used a lot around here from now on.;)

Yum, that sounds good. I'll have to try that. So you just cook the ribs in the microwave with that on it the whole time? I wasn't too impressed when I tried the ribs per the PC micro recipe, but what really made it was the BBQ sauce with the Sweet and Smoky BBQ Rub, and this one sounds really good too. I'll have to try it!

Thanks for sharing.:)

I used the barbeque sauce on chicken breast made in the grill pan. Yummy!

Ann R.

1. What type of meat is used for the boneless ribs?

The boneless ribs in this recipe can be made with either pork or beef. Both options will result in a delicious and tender dish.

2. Can I use a store-bought BBQ sauce instead of making my own?

Yes, you can definitely use a store-bought BBQ sauce if you prefer. However, making your own sauce from scratch adds a unique and personalized touch to the dish.

3. How long should I cook the ribs for?

The cooking time will depend on the type of meat you are using and the thickness of the ribs. Generally, pork ribs take about 20-25 minutes to cook, while beef ribs take about 30-35 minutes. It's always best to use a meat thermometer to ensure the ribs are cooked to an internal temperature of at least 145°F.

4. Can I make this recipe in advance?

Yes, you can make the ribs and BBQ sauce ahead of time and store them in the fridge for up to 2 days. When ready to serve, simply reheat the ribs in the oven or on the grill and brush with the BBQ sauce.

5. What are some good side dishes to serve with these boneless ribs?

Some popular side dishes that pair well with boneless ribs include coleslaw, baked beans, corn on the cob, and grilled vegetables. You can also serve them with a side of rice or mashed potatoes for a heartier meal.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • DebPC
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • pampchefrhondab