• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bone Marrow Transplant Fundraiser with Pampered Chef | Caregiver's Story

In summary, the conversation discusses including information about a fundraiser for a friend undergoing a bone-marrow transplant in a local paper article. It is determined that since it is a small paper, the fundraiser information can be included, along with mentioning The Pampered Chef as long as it is clear the person is an Independent Consultant and not affiliated with the company. The person also asks about including their personal website in the article, and it is concluded that this is allowed as long as it follows the guidelines set by Consultant Career Solutions.
mrssyvo
A local (small) paper is doing an article about a friend of mine that is having a bone-marrow transplant. I will be one of his caregivers, and also helping the family with a fundraiser. How limited am I in mentioning the fundraiser in the article? Can I mention Pampered Chef, or do I just need to have them contact me for fundraiser information?

I'd call HO to be sure but I think since it is a small local paper you can have info for the fundraiser included in the article.

tlennhoff said:
I'd call HO to be sure but I think since it is a small local paper you can have info for the fundraiser included in the article.
Yes. If it is a local paper you can mention the fundraiser and The Pampered Chef but be sure that you are clear that you are an Independent Consultant for The Pampered Chef and not THE Pampered Chef.

Can I also list my web-site in the article? My plan is to do this fundraiser entirely on-line.

According to CC...

"You can list your personal www.pamperedchef.biz Web site
address in your personal e-mail correspondence, on business
cards, checks, stationery and other similar materials. You can
also list your personal www.pamperedchef.biz site in print
advertising and publicity as long as you act in accordance
with all other guidelines."

"Consultants of every level are prohibited from linking
to their Pampered Chef® Personal Web Sites. This
includes both sponsored links and banner ads that you
pay for, as well as non-sponsored links that you don’t
pay for. For instance, if a friend posts a link on their
family’s Web site to your Personal Web Site, you would be
in violation of this policy. Additionally, any other form of
advertising on the Web is prohibited.
There are only two very specific exceptions to the
linking policy.
The first pertains to Fund-raiser Shows. If you have a
Fund-raiser with an organization that wishes to post a link
to your Personal Web Site on their Web site, you may do
so only with prior written approval from Consultant
Career Solutions. Fund-raiser links may only be active for
60 days. All other linking to your Personal Web Site is
strictly prohibited."

So, I say yes you can!

Related to Bone Marrow Transplant Fundraiser with Pampered Chef | Caregiver's Story

What are the different advertising options available through Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef offers various advertising options such as print ads, direct mail, digital advertising, social media marketing, and influencer partnerships. We also have a variety of tools and resources available for our consultants to market their businesses.

How can I track the effectiveness of my advertising with Pampered Chef?

We provide our consultants with access to analytics and reporting tools to track the performance of their advertising efforts. This includes metrics such as impressions, clicks, and conversions, which can help you determine the success of your campaigns.

Can I advertise on my own social media channels as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the freedom to advertise on your personal social media channels. However, we do have guidelines and policies in place to ensure that our brand and products are represented accurately and ethically.

Are there any restrictions on the content of my Pampered Chef advertisements?

Yes, we have strict guidelines for the content of our advertisements to ensure that they align with our values and brand image. This includes avoiding any false or misleading claims, using only approved images and logos, and adhering to our consultant code of ethics.

How can I get help with creating effective advertisements for my Pampered Chef business?

Pampered Chef offers training and resources for our consultants to help them create effective and professional advertisements. This includes access to templates, webinars, and one-on-one support from our marketing team. We also encourage our consultants to network and share tips with each other for successful advertising strategies.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Tara Truitt
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pctharper
  • raebates