• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

BLT Mac & Cheese Recipe - A Delicious Twist on Classic Pasta!

No, DH won't even let me try to make it! I really want to try it.No, DH won't even let me try to make it! I really want to try it.
rennea
Gold Member
with the BLT Mac & Cheese?? I sure the heck am!! It's delish I have made it twice now and will not forget the recipe that's for sure. DH and I LOVE pasta and this is so yummy:chef: I added a bit of garlic lastnight. Anybody else tried it? What you think? I don't think I would do it for a show cause I don't want to have to share.:eek: :D

I made it once a while back, and I thought it was really good.The Creamy One-Pot Pasta in the new SBRC is similar, and is also REALLY good! Next time I make it, I'm going to add mushrooms to it. :)

I LOVED it too!

Garlic would be a good addition, as would some fresh parsley stirred in at the end!

No, DH won't even let me try to make it! I really want to try it.

wadesgirl said:
No, DH won't even let me try to make it! I really want to try it.

Make 1/2 the recipe then and enjoy:)

I liked the recipe, but I would add more veggies next time.

rennea said:
Make 1/2 the recipe then and enjoy:)

I wish, I never really get to cook for myself, he's always here!

You know, the first thing I thought of when I saw the title to this post was... I wonder what Kitchen Guy is going to do with this one....

chefann said:
I made it once a while back, and I thought it was really good.

The Creamy One-Pot Pasta in the new SBRC is similar, and is also REALLY good! Next time I make it, I'm going to add mushrooms to it. :)

I loved the one pot pasta too - so easy! Execllent idea about adding mushrooms - never thought about that.

Related to BLT Mac & Cheese Recipe - A Delicious Twist on Classic Pasta!

What ingredients do I need to make the BLT Mac & Cheese Recipe?

To make the BLT Mac & Cheese Recipe, you will need macaroni noodles, bacon, tomatoes, lettuce, cheddar cheese, milk, butter, flour, garlic powder, salt, and pepper.

Can I make any substitutions in the recipe?

Yes, you can make substitutions based on your dietary preferences or allergies. For example, you can use gluten-free macaroni noodles or plant-based milk instead of regular milk.

How long does it take to prepare and cook the BLT Mac & Cheese?

The preparation and cooking time for this recipe is approximately 45 minutes. This includes boiling the macaroni, cooking the bacon, and assembling and baking the dish.

Can I make this recipe ahead of time?

Yes, you can prepare the BLT Mac & Cheese ahead of time and refrigerate it until you are ready to bake and serve it. Just make sure to cover it tightly with foil to prevent it from drying out.

What should I serve with the BLT Mac & Cheese?

This dish is quite filling on its own, but you can serve it with a side salad or some roasted vegetables for a well-rounded meal. You can also pair it with some garlic bread or crusty bread for dipping in the cheesy goodness.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kam
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • PamperedCaniac
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
kam
Replies