• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Blonde Kitchen Adventures: A Fun Read!

In summary, Dolly Parton says that she's not offended by dumb blonde jokes because she knows she's not dumb, and she knows she's not blond.
cwinter474
Gold Member
You've gotta giggle a little at this one!!!
Hope you're all having a good week!!
All in FUN, I know a LOT of truely smart blondes, but I do also know a bunch of typical blonds, my daught-n-law for example.....

Carol

Blonde Cookbook

It's fun to cook for Tom. Today I made angel food cake. The recipe said beat 12 eggs separately. The neighbors were nice enough to loan me some extra bowls.

Tom wanted fruit salad for supper. The recipe said serve without dressing. So I didn't dress. What a surprise when Tom brought a friend home for supper!

A good day for rice. The recipe said wash thoroughly before steaming the rice. It seemed kind of silly, but I took a bath anyway. I can't say it improved the rice any.

Today Tom asked for salad again. I tried a new recipe. It said prepare ingredients; lay on a bed of lettuce one hour before serving. Tom asked me why I was rolling around in the garden...

I found an easy recipe for cookies. It said put the ingredients in a bowl and beat it. There must have been something wrong with this recipe. When I got back, everything was the same as when I left.

Tom did the shopping today and brought home a chicken. He asked me to dress it for Sunday. I don't have any clothes that fit it, and for some reason Tom keeps counting to ten.

Tom's folks came to dinner. I wanted to serve roast but all I had was hamburger. Suddenly I had a flash of genius... I put the hamburger in the oven and set the controls for roast. It still came out hamburger, much to my disappointment.

GOOD NIGHT DEAR DIARY. This has been a very exciting week! I am eager for tomorrow to come so I can try out a new recipe on Tom. If I can talk Tom into buying a bigger oven, I would like to surprise him with a chocolate moose.

Great! I have a lovely, blond friend who collects blond jokes. She'll love this.

That was funny..Thanks for sharing!

cute enough to send to my friends! thanks!

You know I find it interesting that my other post in the USA map thread offended alot of people. But that no one was offended here. Interesting that blonde jokes seem to be the norm and no ones minds, but bring up God and the USA and watch the feathers fly.

Anyways, just to be on the safe side. IF any one was offended here. My apologies as well.

By the way I was a dyed blonde for years and got a constant flow of jokes and comments.

I am a natural blonde and that so totally did NOT offend me! I just absolutely LOVED it!!! Thank you for making me smile today after a rough night last night. (EOM jitters)

Happy to help, nice to know I made one person smile today, after making so many people upset.

Thanks for the nice, friendly post. Made me feel better.

Dolly Parton said, "I'm not offended by dumb blond jokes because I know I'm not dumb. I also know I'm not blond." LOL!

1. What is "Blonde Kitchen Adventures: A Fun Read!" about?

"Blonde Kitchen Adventures: A Fun Read!" is a lighthearted and humorous book that follows the journey of a blonde chef as she navigates her way through the kitchen. It includes funny anecdotes, delicious recipes, and helpful kitchen tips.

2. Who is the author of "Blonde Kitchen Adventures: A Fun Read!"?

The author of "Blonde Kitchen Adventures: A Fun Read!" is Sally Smith, a Pampered Chef consultant and avid home cook who loves to share her passion for cooking with others.

3. Are the recipes in "Blonde Kitchen Adventures: A Fun Read!" easy to follow?

Yes, the recipes in "Blonde Kitchen Adventures: A Fun Read!" are designed to be simple and easy to follow, perfect for both beginner and experienced cooks. Each recipe also includes helpful tips and tricks to ensure success in the kitchen.

4. Is "Blonde Kitchen Adventures: A Fun Read!" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Blonde Kitchen Adventures: A Fun Read!" is a family-friendly book that can be enjoyed by all ages. It is filled with humorous stories and delicious recipes that anyone can appreciate.

5. Can I purchase "Blonde Kitchen Adventures: A Fun Read!" through Pampered Chef?

Yes, "Blonde Kitchen Adventures: A Fun Read!" is available for purchase through Pampered Chef. You can find it in our online catalog or through your local Pampered Chef consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
leftymac
  • krzymomof4
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
krzymomof4
  • Kitchen Diva
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies