• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Big Brother Nominations: Dick and Daniele Are on the Chopping Block

In summary, Dick has been acting out and is a potential danger to the other houseguests. He should be evicted.
Do you think Danielle would be nearly as strong if her daddy wasn't in the house pretty much BULLYING everyone?? Hmmmmm. I kinda like Dick, but dang....enough is enough sometimes.

I don't know if she would be as strong, but she is really good at competitions and stuff like that. who knows.. we're stuck with him. i don't mind him either cause he definitely brings the drama to the show but sometimes he definitely goes overboard. some of the stuff he says to people you wonder how anyone could say those things.

BB is on sunday.

I think now is the perfect time for Jess to put up D & D on the block and have them hash it out again.... surely they cannot win POV again!!! If they do, they backdoor Amber OR get rid of D that is still on the block. IF they do not act now, I think it will only get much harder since D & D are such strong players, for such different reasons... in time D & D will turn on them anyways ~my thoughts~

I totally agree they need to get one of the D's out of the house I do like Danielle though so I really hope they get Dick out. I am tired of his talking and stuff like that

I have a feeling it will be Amber & Jameka/ Zach. Jessica would be silly to break her allaince with D&D, much as I wish they were both gone. But if Whamber doesn't go soon, I might start crying as much as she does. And what was with her shpiel while getting made-up for Powerof 10. "i'm an upbeat personality"?!? Was she serious?!

BTW: whoever first mentioned bigbrothergrapevine.com on here -- I don't know if I should thank you or curse you - lol. I can't get BBAD & i dont subscribe to the live feeds, so I love that site for the updates.

peichef said:
I have a feeling it will be Amber & Jameka/ Zach. Jessica would be silly to break her allaince with D&D, much as I wish they were both gone. But if Whamber doesn't go soon, I might start crying as much as she does. And what was with her shpiel while getting made-up for Powerof 10. "i'm an upbeat personality"?!? Was she serious?!

BTW: whoever first mentioned bigbrothergrapevine.com on here -- I don't know if I should thank you or curse you - lol. I can't get BBAD & i dont subscribe to the live feeds, so I love that site for the updates.

i almost died when amber said that about being so UPBEAT! my husband and i looked at each other and cracked up....

Did you see her on the set of Power of 10? Working the crowd as if she was the star of BB8! It would have loved to see her face if everyone boo-ed her!

TwinGirlsMom said:
Did you see her on the set of Power of 10? Working the crowd as if she was the star of BB8! It would have loved to see her face if everyone boo-ed her!

I'm going to totally crack up if Danielle wins Power of 10 and Amber starts CRYING!!!:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Watch it on Tuesday!

Ginny

power of 10 will be priceless. I wonder how they edited Amber bopping all over the set like a "superstar" :) She cracks me up. I wondered the same thing about the crowd booing her -- but they probably figured she'd start crying. Oh wait. This is Amber -- she doesn't need a reason to cry. I honestly can't believe she is still in the game. I figured the stress would be too much for her after 1 week of watching. She's tougher than I thought.

well Amber and Zach are nominated!!!

OMG Kristi... that's awesome! I have to go watch BBAD now...

on a side note... have you all heard amber saying since day 1 that she thinks she's going to be in American's Next Top MODEL??? lol.

Is WAAmber crying yet? :cry:
Hehe...

I just love how last week Amber said she would not swear on her daughters life to Jameka and then when Dani was talking to her about taking her off the block she did!!

i'm watching BBAD now i'm still on thursday's ep before jen got voted out, i'm trying to catch up but so far i've been watching for 5 minutes and amber hasn't cried... A NEW RECORD!

ginamkiely said:
OMG Kristi... that's awesome! I have to go watch BBAD now...

on a side note... have you all heard amber saying since day 1 that she thinks she's going to be in American's Next Top MODEL??? lol.

She was kidding, though. Right?! I just assumed she had to be kdding when I saw her say that.
Glad to see the noms. Was half hoping they'd back door Amber, since she has perform well in the last few tasks. I'd hate to see Jameka go. Lots of bloggers seem very snti-Jameka. I like her. Does she come across differently on the feeds or on BBAD? I know they edit the players into "characters" for the 3 hours of BB that we see.

no amber is serious!! seriously serious! lol.

i'm watching bbad now and amber is once again talking out loud to god. i understand people like to pray (before i offend anyone i was born and raised catholic and even went to catholic school!!!) but do you seriously need to do it outloud thanking him for getting you off crack on national tv? it almost seems staged.

watching BBAD, amber is up and the first 15 minutes so far she's all puffy eyed and wouldn't eat dinner with everyone else. as predicted she's taking this very well. lol

Eric finally got to compete in his first VETO competition of the season!!!!!

Early this morning Eric and Jessica admitted they have feelings for one another.
Amber and Jameka prayed before the VETO competition.
Zach is doing everything to ensure his safety this week.
Amber insisted that this was the week that her veto vision comes true.

Last edited:
Eric and Jess had their first kiss!! Apparently, she said "It's about time!!!"

Eric won the veto and we're waiting to here if the noms will remain the same. Eric, Jess, Daniele and Dick have been buddy buddy in the HOH room this week.

when did they kiss?? was it on bbad?

ginamkiely said:
when did they kiss?? was it on bbad?

Jessica to Eric, “It’s About Time!”
August 26th, 2007

The romance between Eric and Jessica has been on the low burner for weeks and weeks. Eric finally made a move to turn up the heat with Jessica early Sunday morning and was successful, and live feed viewers were treated to the first on screen kiss of Big Brother 8.

Although it has been implied by the producers that Daniele and Nick kissed much earlier on in the season, we never saw anything on camera, only heard a few noises as both were under cover and it was implied that they probably did kiss.

As soon as the first kiss was over Jessica said to Eric, “It’s about time!” The first kiss was followed by a few more but as of 9:30am nothing more had happened (The first kiss was around 6:50am BB time).

If you don’t mind ’spoilers’ be sure to check out my main Big Brother 8 Page. I keep it updated with everything that is going on in the house including lots of things that haven’t been shown on the TV show.

Kristi - what site did you get that from???? Woo Hoo!!!!!!

OMG you're right. Amber was soooooo not kidding. And Jameka -- totally encouraging this modelling fantasy. I feel kind of a bad, though, at the way the editing crew pieced that segment together. The sound effects and not so flattering images that they put with her voice over. Funny -- yes, but maybe a touch mean spirited. Oooh. It's back on. Love this show:)

Amber just said "God bless you"..........to God???

Smashie said:

Hahah. I just heard that and was laughing so loud. My husband was like what's so funny. She cracks me up.

Smashie said:

we just saw that too... my husband just said did she just bless god? lol. she's insane...

on another note, seriously, why is jameka telling amber she sees her on magazine covers? do you think she really thinks she's model material or just messing with her? she doesn't strike me as the type that would mess with her but come on... SERIOUSLY! LOL
did you see the video montage of amber saying how she has the face and the body for modeling and they showed her in a bikini... ouch!

ginamkiely said:
on another note, seriously, why is jameka telling amber she sees her on magazine covers? do you think she really thinks she's model material or just messing with her? she doesn't strike me as the type that would mess with her but come on... SERIOUSLY! LOL
did you see the video montage of amber saying how she has the face and the body for modeling and they showed her in a bikini... ouch!

I didn't know they had magazine covers just for cryers:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ! My DH and I said "it's got to be strategy...you've got to be kidding me!!! Her? Model material, give me a break!"

Kitchen2u said:
I didn't know they had magazine covers just for cryers:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: ! My DH and I said "it's got to be strategy...you've got to be kidding me!!! Her? Model material, give me a break!"

i know... sometimes i think she's serious then the other times i think she's gotta be joking with her. i'm no cindy crawford myself but i know i won't be on the cover of any magazines any time soon so i won't be telling people i should be. lol.

though my husband was in the sears wishbook when he was 4. lol. he thinks thats his claim to fame, he even thinks he should get a discount when we go to sears. LOL (he's kidding obviously, unlike amber who thinks she's top model material)

Glad I'm not the only one who thought saying "God Bless you" to God seemed a little strange. Call me crazy, but her prayers don't seem too sincere to me. I think a lot of if is for the camera. I totally believe Jameka is sincere in her faith.
As for Jameka encouraging Amber's delusions, I mean dreams. I don't think she's messing with her. maybe she's trying to be nice and encouraging to Amber. Jameka seems pretty sensible,she can't really belive Amber is model material.

So Big Question... Who do you think will WIN IT ALL??? (BB -- not ANTM:) )

I will be watching last nights episode in a few minutes - was busy doing things last night while it was on so didn't watch it. Now I am really anxious to see it!

I too believe Jameka is sincere and strong in her faith but I do also feel that she is just saying those things to Amber (ie modeling, etc) to be nice and encouraging to her since she is so sensitive.

As far as who will win it all - I personally am rooting for Dick or Daniele.

Gina - did you happen to watch BBAD last night?????? I didn't watch that either last night as I had stuff to do. I need to start recording it (we will be getting dvr in about a month).

peichef said:
Glad I'm not the only one who thought saying "God Bless you" to God seemed a little strange. Call me crazy, but her prayers don't seem too sincere to me. I think a lot of if is for the camera. I totally believe Jameka is sincere in her faith.
As for Jameka encouraging Amber's delusions, I mean dreams. I don't think she's messing with her. maybe she's trying to be nice and encouraging to Amber. Jameka seems pretty sensible,she can't really belive Amber is model material.

So Big Question... Who do you think will WIN IT ALL??? (BB -- not ANTM:) )

I DEFINITELY do not believe Amber's playing is that sincere anymore. Sure lots of people pray, and talk to God like he's their BFF but how many people pray outloud and look into a camera knowing 10 million people are watching. She seems like she practices them before she says them.

I also believe Jameks'a sincere with her prayers though.

Who's going to win it all... I think I might have to say Jessica or Daniele, am i crazy?

momoftwins said:
I will be watching last nights episode in a few minutes - was busy doing things last night while it was on so didn't watch it. Now I am really anxious to see it!

I too believe Jameka is sincere and strong in her faith but I do also feel that she is just saying those things to Amber (ie modeling, etc) to be nice and encouraging to her since she is so sensitive.

As far as who will win it all - I personally am rooting for Dick or Daniele.

Gina - did you happen to watch BBAD last night?????? I didn't watch that either last night as I had stuff to do. I need to start recording it (we will be getting dvr in about a month).

I didn't watch last night's episode yet, i've been packing up my PC bags for a show tomorrow night and stressing over what i'm bringing, not bringing. I will be watching it in a little while though.
you need to get a DVR NOW!! LOL there is too much bbad on to not have one... lol i couldn't live without my dvr anymore it's such a treat when i wake up in the morning and i have something on there that taped while i was sleeping :indif:

Eric left the nominations the same. Amber or Zach will be going home this week.

wow, nice. hopefully it's the cry baby!!! i could care less about zach he's never going to win

if whamber goes, who will provide the comic relief. On grapevine there is a thread called "serious stupidity", quoting the most ridiculous things HGs have said. About 90% quote Amber.

Please America, save Amber. Zach adds nothing to the show. Though he does occassionally throw out a precious nugget of wisdom :? "GOAT" instead of "TOGA". Yep, he's a keeper, alright.
I hope Jess wins and that the viewers don't make Eric do something horrible to her through thr AP process. I think they are adorable together -- hate to see their relationship ruined by BB producers before they ever even get started.

I hope they give Amber the boot - I am just entirely too sick of her! Zach is just getting annoying!

yeah Amber has to, HAS to go!! I can't take one more minute of her. She is just plain insane!

It's doubtful that Zach will go. He's been hiding under the radar a lot lately and playing both sides just a bit. The house is getting smaller, he won't be able to hide much longer.

ok so i'm watching amber on power of 10 and guess what... you'll never guess.... within the first 5 minutes she's crying! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I wish Eric would have used the veto to get either Amber or Zach off cause even though I like Danielle I like Jessica more They need to get rid of Danile, I totally see her winning the game especially since her and Dick said they needed to turn on Jessica. Of course we dont see everything that goes on in the house but Jessica should have said use the power of veto so we can back door________.

I agree Jennie - Danielle is a good player and if she wins HOH this week (and it's a double eviction week) they are going to be wishing they had backdoored her. I think Eric made a bad move that's going to come back to get him.

Gina M said:
I agree Jennie - Danielle is a good player and if she wins HOH this week (and it's a double eviction week) they are going to be wishing they had backdoored her. I think Eric made a bad move that's going to come back to get him.

I think that he and Jessica probably discussed the options....maybe he didn't use it just so he could remain in good standings with Jessica - especially now since they're :love: :love: :love: :yuck:

I'm sure if she had plans to backdoor someone, he would have been the first to know.

itsjustCarla said:
I think that he and Jessica probably discussed the options....maybe he didn't use it just so he could remain in good standings with Jessica - especially now since they're :love: :love: :love: :yuck:

I'm sure if she had plans to backdoor someone, he would have been the first to know.

i don't know i don't think jessica was too thrilled with him not using the veto... she said at the end that she didn't like when they didn't agree on strategy but she couldn't fight with him.

well last night was interesting on BBAD. Jameka, Amber and Jessica were talking that they need to take over the house - Amber was talking like she was in charge. Geez!

Nothing too much exciting going on tonight - Jess and Eric are sleeping; Daniele is not talking to Dick; Eric told Zach he really wants to get rid of Amber now; Amber and Jameka are working out; ED and Zach are playing quarters I believe and Daniele is baking peanut butter cookies for her first time!

I saw the preview tonight for tomorrow's live eviction episode and it showed Eric's girlfriend on there stating that the way he is being in the house with Jess is all strategy. Hmm............should be interesting.

ginamkiely said:
I DEFINITELY do not believe Amber's playing is that sincere anymore. Sure lots of people pray, and talk to God like he's their BFF

I'm sorry in advance for saying this but...

all I could think when I read this part was that darn commercial, but with Amber:

Mom: who are you texting, Amber?

Amber: IDK, My BFF God

Hey, God, it's me, your BFF Amber.I was just thinking that you might not have heard Nick say this when he was here, but right after he told me how I could totally win America's Next Top Model, he said that somebody really rich is going to see me on the show (or on one of the magazine covers I'll be on) and is going to ask me to marry him. He said the man is going to coordinate with Julie Chen, so that he can propose on the early show (during sweeps week). Just please don't let him be Jewish, k? I mean, unless it's your will, but I bet it's not. At least I hope it's not. Whatever, I'll leave it up to you, since you're the smartest God I know.I'm so excited, God, and if you could just tell me what I should wear when he proposes, I would love you even more than I love this person I'm becoming right now. Which is a lot. I mean, I was an awesome person before I got here & all, but now... whew, God. I'm a total Rock Star, thanks to you. Muchas Smooches to you, Goddy Baby.Anyway, God, I know it's your will because I can see it all happening in my mind. Thank you, God. I love you so so so so much, and think you look really hot today. I would say yes if you proposed to me on the Early Show, by the way. You're so sexy, God.I've gotta go now. Love you, God. Talk to you in a few.Love,
BFFs Forever & Ever,
LYLAS & TLA,
Amber

Kim, LOL that is hilarious!!

StacieB said:
Kim, LOL that is hilarious!!

I was cracking myself up. I got started and just couldn't stop!

momoftwins said:
I saw the preview tonight for tomorrow's live eviction episode and it showed Eric's girlfriend on there stating that the way he is being in the house with Jess is all strategy. Hmm............should be interesting.

WHAT?! I didn't know he had a gf?
That makes this thing all the more complicated!

<h2>1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?</h2><p>Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.</p><h2>2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?</h2><p>No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.</p><h2>3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?</h2><p>No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.</p><h2>4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?</h2><p>Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.</p><h2>5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?</h2><p>The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony. </p>

Related to Big Brother Nominations: Dick and Daniele Are on the Chopping Block

1. Who were nominated for eviction on Big Brother this week?

Dick and Daniele were nominated for eviction this week.

2. Is it a surprise that Dick and Daniele are on the chopping block?

No, it is not a surprise as they have been a target for many houseguests since the beginning of the season.

3. Will this be the first time either Dick or Daniele have been nominated?

No, both Dick and Daniele have been nominated for eviction multiple times in previous seasons of Big Brother.

4. Will Dick and Daniele have a chance to save themselves from eviction?

Yes, they will have the opportunity to compete in the Power of Veto competition and potentially take themselves off the chopping block.

5. How will the other houseguests decide who to evict between Dick and Daniele?

The other houseguests will discuss and strategize on who they believe is the bigger threat to their game and ultimately vote to evict either Dick or Daniele during the eviction ceremony.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
micocina
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • pampchefsarah
  • General Chat
Replies