• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bevs & Bites: June Party Invites!

In summary, "Bevs & Bites" is a themed party hosted by Pampered Chef in the month of June. It is a fun and interactive event where friends and family can gather and try out new recipes and cooking techniques using Pampered Chef products. To receive an invitation, you can contact your consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. No purchase is necessary to attend the party, but if you choose to buy any products, your consultant can assist you with your order. The party will feature delicious recipes, product demonstrations, and the opportunity to socialize and learn about Pampered Chef products. You can also host your own "Bevs & Bites" party by contacting your consultant or visiting the website for more information. Hosting a
chef131doreen
Gold Member
does any one have an invitation for a Bevs and Bites party I have a lot already lined up for June and would like to have a kind of Fun invitation
thanks

It is under Consultant's Corner > Products and Recipes > Enhance Your Shows > Bites and Bevs Cooking Show :)

Thanks I will try that

Related to Bevs & Bites: June Party Invites!

What is "Bevs & Bites"?

"Bevs & Bites" is a themed party hosted by Pampered Chef in the month of June. It is a fun and interactive way to gather friends and family and try out new recipes and cooking techniques using Pampered Chef products.

How do I receive an invitation to the "Bevs & Bites" party?

If you are a Pampered Chef customer, you may receive an invitation from your consultant inviting you to the party. You can also request an invitation by contacting your consultant or visiting the Pampered Chef website.

Do I need to purchase anything to attend the "Bevs & Bites" party?

No, there is no purchase necessary to attend the party. However, if you choose to purchase any Pampered Chef products during the party, your consultant will be able to assist you with your order.

What can I expect at the "Bevs & Bites" party?

The "Bevs & Bites" party will feature a variety of delicious recipes using Pampered Chef products. Your consultant will demonstrate how to make these recipes and you will have the opportunity to try them out for yourself. You will also have the chance to socialize with friends and family and learn about the benefits of Pampered Chef products.

Can I host my own "Bevs & Bites" party?

Absolutely! If you are interested in hosting a "Bevs & Bites" party, contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the website for more information. Hosting a party is a great way to earn free and discounted products while having fun with friends and family.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
RaeJones
  • Stephanie78
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • frozenchef
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies