• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beer Bread with Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles - Delicious!

In summary, this genius came up with a great idea for a sweet bread using soda water and sweet cinnamon sprinkles.
raebates
Staff member
Yesterday I was looking for something along the bread line. I wanted a little sweet, but not really sweet. Then, a stroke of brilliance! I made the Beer Bread using plain soda water and stirred in 1/4 c of the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles. Yum!

raebates said:
Yesterday I was looking for something along the bread line. I wanted a little sweet, but not really sweet. Then, a stroke of brilliance! I made the Beer Bread using plain soda water and stirred in 1/4 c of the Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles. Yum!

Okay - I'm trying that today! Why haven't we thought of this before?

What a stroke of genius, Rae!:thumbup::D

The Furry Guy's genius must be rubbing off. :)

raebates said:

That sounds delish!

But do you mean Club Soda or Seltzer?? Or doesn't it matter?

Great idea! Can't wait to try this!

vwpamperedchef said:
But do you mean Club Soda or Seltzer?? Or doesn't it matter?
Yes, I am curious too.

ooooohhh, that does sound very yummy!!!
great idea!!!

Would cream soda be awesome?!

I have seltzer in the house, so I am going to give it a try with a can of that!

vwpamperedchef said:
I have seltzer in the house, so I am going to give it a try with a can of that!

Yes...it will work, Club Soda & Seltzer are the same thing except Club Soda has salt! :D

Ginger428 said:
Yes...it will work, Club Soda & Seltzer are the same thing except Club Soda has salt! :D

Ahh---I did not know---thanks for filling me in :balloon:

raebates said:

:chef:You are the genius!!!:chef:

Of you could use the vanilla cream soda!!
Have you submitted this to PC? You know you should young lady...maybe you can be on the cover of the KCN instead of hanging it all out in the newspapers with a paper gown on!?!?! (I always seem to remember the things that others would wish I would forget...why is that?):D

I'm guessing a lot of people wish they could forget that. LOL!I think vanilla cream soda, or ginger ale would work really well. :)

I'm guessing a lot of people wish they could forget that. LOL!

I think vanilla cream soda, or ginger ale would work really well. :)

Related to Beer Bread with Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles - Delicious!

What are the ingredients needed to make Beer Bread with Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles?

The ingredients for this delicious bread include all-purpose flour, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, beer, and melted butter.

Can I use any type of beer for this recipe?

Yes, you can use any type of beer you prefer for this recipe. However, a darker, richer beer will add more depth of flavor to the bread.

Do I need any special equipment to make this bread?

No, you do not need any special equipment. A mixing bowl, measuring cups and spoons, and a loaf pan are all you need to make this bread.

How long does it take to bake the Beer Bread with Sweet Cinnamon Sprinkles?

The bread takes approximately 45 minutes to bake at 375°F. However, the total time will depend on your oven and altitude.

Can I make this bread ahead of time?

Yes, you can make the bread ahead of time and store it in an airtight container for up to 3 days. It can also be frozen for up to 3 months.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ShelbyMichalek
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci
  • pctharper
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
TWine120
  • WLMcCoy