Becoming A Pampered Chef Consultant

Discussion in 'Recruiting Discussion' started by pchef2006, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pchef2006

pchef2006

:confused:

I am still trying to decide whether or not to become a pampered chef consultant. Can anyone help me ?? I'm having a show in may and maybe then I'll decide to use my free product value towards my kit... I'm just not sure. Is there an incentive for signing on?? How much does the paperwork cost? I know some other DSA companies cost a lot with all of their paperwork and renewal fees. Is there a renewal fee?? Is it expensive to keep your business running???

I've been around Pampered Chef Products since 2004 and my consultant is the best. I enjoyed the cluster meeting that i attended with her about 6 months ago.

Any help to my questions would be greatly appreciated!!!:)

2. MicheleC

MicheleC Guest

The Best

I think Pampered Chef has one of the best programs for consultants. I've attached a form I give to anyone interested in the opportunity that tells you some of the benefits of Pampered Chef. Many companies have a lot of expenses that add up. A larger commission percent is great but when you have to personally pay for the hostess benefits, credit card fees, stock inventory that gets outdated etc. it really eats into your profits.

Your consultant I'm sure can share a lot of this information with you as well.

I hope you decide to give Pampered Chef a try!

Michele

Attached Files:

3. pchef2006

pchef2006

re: The Best

Thanks MicheleC for that very informative apron sheet. I just printed it out.

Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  4. Jayne

Jayne Gold Member

Ask your Consultant for a Super Starter Brochure. It has all of the free products you can earn and a commision schedule. You can give yourself raises by increasng your sales!! It's great "work a little or work alot" your choice.:) And its alot of fun! I LOVE PEOPLE!! And this is a great way to meet lots of new people. I'm the lady talking to strangers at Walmart. I can't help it!! I LOVE PEOPLE!!

Last edited: Mar 14, 2006
  5. chefkeri

chefkeri

Here's some more...

Hi pchef2006!

Good luck on your choice. I've done lots of research on the "other" direct sales companies. I think PC is the BEST!
    I've been selling for 6 months & have a wonderful up-line! They teach me soooo much! Here are some sheets for you to print. Please let me know if I could help you make your final decision. Remember w/ PC, you recieve $350+ in products for only $90. You quilify after just 6 shows! You have nothing to lose! What job can you go to work 6 x and if you don't like it, don't go back??? :p

Feel free to email me for more sheets... don't want to bombard the site. ;)

Attached Files:

6. prepchef

prepchef Gold Member

There is NO RISK!

Read this too!

Attached Files:

7. agw

agw Gold Member

When I decided to sign, I had steep reservations about it. I am NOT a salesperson by any stretch of the imagination. I just hate the thought of convincing someone to BUY something, y'know?

Even so, the thought of giving PC a try kept simmering in my head! Finally, I realized that I had nothing to lose but my doubts. I realized that it was such a SMALL outlay and commitment, just 6 shows at the time! My recruiter even promised to pay for my Starter Kit if I didn't recoup the cost by the time I met the contract minimum. I decided that if I was ever going to have peace with myself, I was going to have to commit to it.

I said to myself, "It's just 6 shows!" (now it's just 4!) If I didn't enjoy it, or I just didn't get the bookings, then I'd quit. There really was NO risk. It was definitely a no lose scenario!

Now I have no idea why you're thinking of signing, but I do know that if it doesn't fit you and your life, then you're done after just 4 qualified shows. If it does fit, however, there's no limit to what you can achieve! :D

Good luck, and I hope you decide to give it a try!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.