• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Become a FD: Qualifying & Receiving an Offer

In summary, to become a FD (Future Director) with Pampered Chef, you must be an active consultant for at least 1 year, have a minimum of $15,000 in personal retail sales, sponsor at least 2 new consultants, and have a team of at least 3 active consultants. Becoming a FD comes with benefits such as higher commission rates, access to exclusive training and leadership development opportunities, recognition at company events and conferences, the opportunity to earn bonuses and rewards, and the ability to mentor and coach a team of consultants. The time frame for receiving an offer to become a FD is typically 1-2 months after meeting the qualifications. If you decline the offer, you can continue as an active consultant but will
ljeffries
When you have 2 qualified recruits, do you automatically become a FD, or is it something that HO 'offers' you?:confused:

it is two active recruits, they do not have to be qualified. And it goes into the effect the 1st of the month after the second one signs on.

Thanks, Amy!

amy07 said:
it is two active recruits, they do not have to be qualified. And it goes into the effect the 1st of the month after the second one signs on.

What if they sign on the 1st of the month? Do I have to wait another month? If so, I'm technically a FD yet.

Does the Home Office send an email or anything?

No, you won't get an email. At least they didn't send them a couple years ago, the first time I promoted to FD.

Actually, you are an FD when your second signs. You don't start getting the 1% until the next month (and only if you submit $1250 in personal sales). You will get a nice little letter from HO, but that will come later.

I signed my 2nd on Oct. 1st. It did not actually make me FD according to HO. I still haven't received my bonus check. I called & it they told me it took effect on Nov. 1st. I guess I will get it any day.

Related to Become a FD: Qualifying & Receiving an Offer

1. How do I qualify to become a FD (Future Director) with Pampered Chef?

To qualify for the FD program, you must meet the following requirements:

• Be an active consultant for at least 1 year
  • Have a minimum of $15,000 in personal retail sales
  • Sponsor at least 2 new consultants
  • Have a team of at least 3 active consultants

2. What are the benefits of becoming a FD with Pampered Chef?

Becoming a FD with Pampered Chef comes with several benefits, including:

• Higher commission rates
  • Access to exclusive training and leadership development opportunities
  • Recognition at company events and conferences
  • Opportunity to earn bonuses and rewards
  • Ability to mentor and coach a team of consultants

3. How long does it take to receive an offer to become a FD?

The time frame for receiving an offer to become a FD can vary depending on individual circumstances, but typically it takes about 1-2 months after meeting the qualifications. Some consultants may receive an offer sooner, while others may take longer to meet the qualifications.

4. What happens if I decline the offer to become a FD?

If you decline the offer to become a FD, you will remain an active consultant with Pampered Chef and can continue to grow your business. However, you will not have access to the benefits and opportunities that come with being a FD.

5. Can I become a FD if I am not located in the United States?

At this time, the FD program is only available to consultants located in the United States. However, Pampered Chef is constantly expanding and may offer the program in other countries in the future. Stay tuned for updates and announcements regarding international expansion of the FD program.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• klsnyder
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
klsnyder
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • JTNT8704