• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Becky Qualifies for Her Knives - Overjoyed!

Thanks Janet. I corrected myself in my second post, I had forgotten that the promo gave them the choice of which knives they wanted. I guess I'm used to the ones where HO picks for you. I think it's great that they're offering a choice now!thanks, now I wait and see how long that congrats email takes. I can't wait. with my pC luck, I will get the 3 knives I didn't order.... (just a joke because my orders are always wrong)
Becky0216
I finally qualified! :D I am just so excited I had to tell someone. For a while there, I didn't think I was going to make my 30 day goal. It is up on the 14th. Those outside orders really do help.
Now I get my knives. I can't wait.
Thanks to everyone on here for helping me out so much. I know I have alot of questions and can get pretty annoying. I really appreciate it. Hopefully I can return the favor and help other new people soon.
Becky

CONGRATULATIONS!! It is never annoying to answer questions for newbies! Even though I haven't been the one to answer them for you:)! I'm not on here as much as some others. Usually someone has already answered questions for people.

Congrats!!! :d

Way to go! Ask away, no one is going to kick you off here just for asking!

Congratulations Becky! I hope your upline is as congratulatory as us to you!!!!Glad you are on-board and enjoying this so far!

Congratulations, Becky!!!!! What a nice relief to get that part over and now you can concentrate on building your business and have some experience under your belt as they say!!! Ask away, we all do from time to time and before you know it you will be answering too!

That's awesome! You qualified quickly!

Awesome!!! Congrats to you and start picking out those amazing knives!!!

Do I get an email letting me know I earned the knives? or do I order them and get reimbursed?

They should ship automatically. You definitely don't need to order them. Congrats on qualifying, you're off to a great start!

Congratulations! you're going to love cashing in all those PC dollars!

chefbritt said:
They should ship automatically. You definitely don't need to order them. Congrats on qualifying, you're off to a great start!

I forgot that you get to pick which knives you want. I just looked at the flyer, and it says you will get an e-mail telling you how to make your selection.

chefbritt said:

No, you get to pick your three, they do not ship automatically.

You should get a "congratulations" e-mail, asking you which ones you would like.

janetupnorth said:
No, you get to pick your three, they do not ship automatically.

You should get a "congratulations" e-mail, asking you which ones you would like.

Thanks Janet. I corrected myself in my second post, I had forgotten that the promo gave them the choice of which knives they wanted. I guess I'm used to the ones where HO picks for you. I think it's great that they're offering a choice now!

thanks, now I wait and see how long that congrats email takes. I can't wait. with my pC luck, I will get the 3 knives I didn't order.... (just a joke because my orders are always wrong)

Congratulations!! Keep up the great work!:)

Related to Becky Qualifies for Her Knives - Overjoyed!

1. How does Becky qualify for her knives?

To qualify for the "Becky Qualifies for Her Knives" promotion, Becky must host a Pampered Chef party with at least $650 in sales and have at least 3 guest orders. This promotion is available to all Pampered Chef hosts, not just Becky.

2. What knives are included in the "Becky Qualifies for Her Knives" promotion?

The "Becky Qualifies for Her Knives" promotion includes a set of 3 essential knives: a 8" Chef's Knife, a 4" Paring Knife, and a 5" Utility Knife. These knives are perfect for everyday meal prep and are made with high-quality materials for long-lasting use.

3. Can Becky choose a different set of knives for the promotion?

No, the "Becky Qualifies for Her Knives" promotion specifically includes the set of 3 essential knives mentioned above. However, Becky can use her host rewards to purchase any other Pampered Chef knives that she may want.

4. Is there a limit to how many times Becky can qualify for this promotion?

There is no limit to how many times Becky can qualify for this promotion. As long as she meets the requirements of hosting a party with at least $650 in sales and 3 guest orders, she can receive the "Becky Qualifies for Her Knives" promotion each time.

5. Can Becky still qualify for this promotion if she has already hosted a Pampered Chef party before?

Yes, as long as Becky meets the requirements of the promotion, she can qualify for the "Becky Qualifies for Her Knives" promotion even if she has hosted a Pampered Chef party before. This promotion is available to all hosts, regardless of their previous hosting experience.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• thehaleykitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Chefgirl2
  • koima
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
koima
Replies