• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

BBQ Mitt: Does Suede Stand Up to High Heat?

In summary, the suede BBQ mitt is a versatile and durable cooking accessory that can withstand temperatures up to 450°F. It can be used for both grilling and baking and is designed to fit most hand sizes comfortably. To clean the mitt, spot cleaning with a damp cloth and mild soap is recommended, while machine washing or soaking is not recommended. It is important to note that the suede BBQ mitt should not be used with wet hands as it may compromise its heat resistance abilities.
beckysuem
Can you tell me about the BBQ mitt? I don't have one and a guest is curious about it. What is the story with the 2 thumbs? She questioned that it is suade...as in, does that really stand up to high heat? Thanks for your info.

It does not stand up to high heat...When I use it with the Grill Basket, It burns my hands! One of the few that I am disappointed in!

Yes, and it's not two thumbs, it's a slot for thumb and one for index finger, then the rest of the fingers together. Supposed to let you get a better grip than the usual glove would. The fabric is very stiff--maybe it softens up over time, but I find them awkward for that reason. I bought two for camping to move the grill grate over the firering, and to lift the dutch oven off the fire. They are ok, but I don't love them.

Related to BBQ Mitt: Does Suede Stand Up to High Heat?

What is the maximum temperature that the suede BBQ mitt can withstand?

The suede BBQ mitt can withstand temperatures up to 450°F.

Can the suede BBQ mitt be used for both grilling and baking?

Yes, the suede BBQ mitt is versatile and can be used for both grilling and baking.

How do I clean the suede BBQ mitt?

The suede BBQ mitt can be spot cleaned with a damp cloth and mild soap. It is not recommended to machine wash or soak the mitt.

Is the suede BBQ mitt one size fits all?

Yes, the suede BBQ mitt is designed to fit most hand sizes comfortably.

Can the suede BBQ mitt be used with wet hands?

No, it is not recommended to use the suede BBQ mitt with wet hands as it may compromise its heat resistance abilities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• weeziegirlca
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • KWilliams2329
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • scottcooks