• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowls Changed? - I'm Confused!

In summary, the conversation discusses the differences in batter bowls used in a DVD and on the website. The participants also mention the new 2 cup prep bowls and their suitability for the 1.5 quart round baker. One person recommends them and plans to purchase another set for themselves.
rennea
Gold Member
I was watching the DVD that came with our change over and thought that the batter bowls that they are using in the recipes looks different then the ones that I have. Am I crazy? They look taller, thiner and the spouts look different. Just wondering if they had changed in the last while and I didn't notice.:confused:

I didn't notice any difference. I'll have to watch it again. They haven't changed at all as far as I know.

I have the same batter bowls...That's what I thought. I just watched the video and they have a different style of batter bowl. It looks like the one that is on the website. I just thought that it was strange that they would change it for the video and not for the products. :confused:I noticed that too. I thought they looked like the ones on the website. I know that the ones on the website are on backorder right now so I don't think they are changing them. I think they just used the ones on the website for the video.I was wondering the same thing. I think they look like the ones on the website too. I was also wondering if any of you have seen the new 2 cup prep bowls. I saw them on the website and they look like the perfect size for the 1.5 quart round baker. But I was wondering if anyone has seen them in person and what they thought of them. I was thinking of getting a set for my hostess for her show next week.Thanks,CindyI have the new 2 cup prep bowls. They are perfect for the 1.5 quart round baker. They are a little bit wider than the 1 cup prep bowls, but they are shorter. They are great for spices or nuts, or anything that you need a little bit more of. I use them all the time and I just love them. I am going to get another set for myself. I would definitely recommend them to anyone.

1. Why did Pampered Chef change their batter bowls?

Pampered Chef recently redesigned their batter bowls to improve functionality and address customer feedback. The new batter bowls have a wider base and spout for easier pouring, and a non-slip base to prevent slipping while mixing.

2. Are the new batter bowls still microwave and dishwasher safe?

Yes, the new batter bowls are still made with the same durable materials and are safe to use in the microwave and dishwasher.

3. Do the new batter bowls come in different sizes?

Yes, the new batter bowls come in two sizes: 1.5 quart and 3 quart. This provides customers with more options for different baking and cooking needs.

4. Can I still use my old batter bowls with the new ones?

Yes, the new batter bowls are designed to stack and nest with the old ones for easy storage. You can continue to use both sets together.

5. How do I know if I have the new or old version of the batter bowls?

The new batter bowls have a redesigned logo on the bottom and a sticker on the side that says "New Look, Same Great Product." If you are unsure, you can also check the size options available to see if yours is the new 1.5 quart or 3 quart size.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Humble Beginnings
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Deb11
Replies
Views
chefann
  • rennea
  • Products and Tips
Replies