• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bargain Shopping: Get Something You Need!

In summary, through bargain shopping with Pampered Chef, you can find a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen essentials at discounted prices. Sales and promotions occur throughout the year, and even discontinued or overstock items are offered at discounted prices. These bargain products are of the same high quality as regular-priced items. However, coupons and other promotions cannot be applied to bargain items. To stay updated on new bargain items and promotions, you can sign up for the email newsletter, follow us on social media, or regularly check our website.
HeatherB
Sorry but I just couldnt make a go of it and went out and got a regular paying job. I am just so broke and desperate for money.

I have so much stuff! Anything you could think of and more.
Paperwork, catalogs, bags, door hangers, minis , invites, cards, cook books, REALLY OLD seasons best dating from the originals ...oh my!!

Let me know what you need! Going to get a list going of exact numbers but in the mean time, ask me what you are looking for. I am pretty sure I will have it!

pm'ed you a min ago regarding your Season's Bests.
Also, do you have any recipe cards? I am interested
in those if you have any as well.

Please Make Me an Offer. Send email for current catalog items not allowed to list here.
Thank you, Heather in Maine. Some of these do have my label on them but should be pretty easy to cover up with a solid one.CATALOGS:
3/ 2009 s/s
26/ 2010 s/s
50 MINIS s/s 201050 carbon copy order formsINVITES:
64 DCB invites (shows white DCB)
27 Sweet New Traditions
NIP Basic white "youre invited"Clear Plastic Logo Bags (hostess delivery)
8 small
8 LargeDenim ApronConsultant toteSEASONS BEST: (some of these have highlights)
1999 F/W
1999 S/S
2003 S/S
2003 F/W3 2010 Calenders
White PC Logo Money bag

Last edited:
wildflow 30 at yahoo

New edited list this morning.
I also have current catalog items not allowed to post here, email me for that list!

Sent the list out to all 3. Thank you!

1. What types of products can I find through bargain shopping with Pampered Chef?

Through bargain shopping with Pampered Chef, you can find a wide variety of kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, and other kitchen essentials. We also offer special deals on seasonal items and limited edition products.

2. How often do you have sales or discounts on products?

We have sales and discounts on products throughout the year, including seasonal sales and promotions. We also offer discounted prices on discontinued products or overstock items.

3. Are your bargain products of the same quality as your regular-priced items?

Yes, all of our products, including those offered at discounted prices, are made with the same high-quality materials and standards. We value our customers and want to provide them with the best products possible.

4. Can I use coupons or other promotions on bargain items?

Unfortunately, coupons and other promotions cannot be applied to bargain items as they are already offered at discounted prices. However, you may still earn rewards points for purchasing bargain items.

5. How can I stay updated on new bargain items and promotions?

To stay updated on new bargain items and promotions, you can sign up for our email newsletter or follow us on social media. You can also check our website regularly for new deals and discounts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• brandynichoal
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
stevensel
  • pcheftammy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Mindi cunningham
  • baychef