• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking Brownies in Mini Muffin Pans: Tips & Timeframes

In summary, to prevent brownie bites from sticking to the pan, you can generously spray the mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray, line it with parchment paper, or lightly grease it with butter or oil. You can use a regular brownie mix for mini muffin pans, adjusting the baking time and amount of batter added. The baking time for brownies in a mini muffin pan is around 12-15 minutes at 350°F, but it's best to check for doneness by inserting a toothpick. Toppings and mix-ins can be added before baking, and to remove the brownie bites without breaking them, let them cool before using a knife or spatula to loosen and carefully pop them out of
Jenni
How long would you bake brownies in mini muffin pan? Thanks..

i would think 10-15 minutes and keep an eye on them

I always put the temperature at 325 when the recipe says 350 unless you're using a PC recipe specifically written for the Mini Muffin Pan. Not sure about the time though. Nothing takes very long in that pan.

I have made mini muffins in that pan. The recipe says bake 11-14 minutes but they're always done in about 1/2 the time...cooked them the full time first go round w/o checking on them - made tiny little rock like muffins :)

325 and check at 10 minutes

thanks everyone!

1. How do I prevent my brownie bites from sticking to the pan?

To prevent sticking, make sure to generously spray the mini muffin pan with non-stick cooking spray or line the pan with parchment paper before adding the batter. You can also try lightly greasing the pan with butter or oil.

2. Can I use a regular brownie mix for mini muffin pans?

Yes, you can use a regular brownie mix for mini muffin pans. Simply follow the instructions on the box and adjust the baking time accordingly. You may also need to adjust the amount of batter you add to each muffin cup to prevent overflowing.

3. How long should I bake brownies in a mini muffin pan?

The baking time for brownies in a mini muffin pan can vary depending on the recipe and the size of your muffin pan. Generally, it takes about 12-15 minutes at 350°F for a 24-cup mini muffin pan. It's best to keep an eye on them and check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center. If it comes out clean, they are ready to be taken out of the oven.

4. Can I add toppings or mix-ins to my mini brownie bites?

Yes, you can add toppings or mix-ins to your mini brownie bites. Some popular options include chocolate chips, nuts, sprinkles, and mini marshmallows. Just be sure to add them before baking and adjust the baking time if needed.

5. How do I remove the brownie bites from the muffin pan without breaking them?

To remove the brownie bites from the muffin pan, let them cool for a few minutes before using a small knife or offset spatula to gently loosen the edges. Then carefully pop them out of the pan using a spoon or your fingers. If they are still too soft, you can also try placing them in the fridge for a few minutes to firm up before removing them from the pan.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Andrea Minier
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
CookinWithLynda
Replies