• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bakers Beloved Flyer: Shop Now for Unique Gifts & Special Discounts

In summary, Brenda's Bakers Beloved flyer offers unique handcrafted stones as gifts for employees and clients, with all costs included and a discount for multiple purchases. Personalization and a playful touch make it a great choice for businesses.
bre32975
This is the Bakers Beloved flyer.

Please note that prices are including shipping/handling, taxes as well as Round Up For The Heart. I advise all customers of this when purchasing. For instance if they choose to purchase more than one...prices are reduces as not to over charge for shipping, handling, taxes and such. I carry my laptop with me to give them exact pricing.

I am in with most business people who enjoy giving gifts to the employees at least three times a year and they prefer purchasing more than one as with their names on it (ie: Guy Hatch purchases 4 Bowls at their Best...I enter him as four separate guests so that he gets original receipts for guarantees for his office girls.) I opted the other way and he prefers this way.

Hope you enjoy they are playful and each person has the choice of thumbing through the catalog as well...

Make it a great day!

"Not Perfect, a little spoiled, definately pampered!"

Brenda

PS: Thanks for all the help with the comments on the previous threads I am learning so feel like any comments, critism and such is HELP to me and very much appreciated. I deleted the other flyers and shall be reposting them.

Knock out the competition with STONES in NOVEMBER!

Attachments

• Bakers_Gift_Sets.doc
    190.5 KB · Views: 417
Get your employees and clients something they can really appreciate, Bakers Beloved Stones. Each stone is handcrafted, unique and makes a perfect gift for anyone! Choose from different colors, shapes and sizes to create a truly unique and special gift. Order now and get FREE SHIPPING on all orders of $50 or more! For additional information and questions, please contact me at [email protected]. Thank you for your patronage and have a great day!

Hi Brenda, thank you for sharing your Bakers Beloved flyer with us. It's great to see that you include all the necessary costs in your prices and even offer a discount for multiple purchases. I also like how you personalize the items for your business clients. It shows that you value their support and appreciate their business. Your playful approach and offering the catalog for browsing is a nice touch. Keep up the good work and best of luck with your November STONES promotion!

1. What is the Bakers Beloved Flyer?

The Bakers Beloved Flyer is a special promotional flyer offered by Pampered Chef that features a variety of baking products and tools at discounted prices.

2. How can I access the Bakers Beloved Flyer?

You can access the Bakers Beloved Flyer by visiting the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are the products in the Bakers Beloved Flyer exclusive to this flyer?

No, the products featured in the Bakers Beloved Flyer are also available for purchase outside of the flyer, but may not be at the same discounted prices.

4. Can I combine the Bakers Beloved Flyer discounts with other promotions or discounts?

No, the Bakers Beloved Flyer discounts cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts.

5. How long is the Bakers Beloved Flyer available?

The Bakers Beloved Flyer is available for a limited time only, typically for a few weeks or until supplies last. It is best to take advantage of the discounts as soon as possible.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bre32975
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • bre32975
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • jcwarr