• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backyard BBQ Coed Shower: A Demo with the Bride & Groom!

In summary, the conversation was about planning a coed shower for 50 people and the host's idea of having a cooking demo with the bride and groom as a fun and unique activity. The host was seeking advice on how to execute the demo for a large group and was considering making mini tarts and using the couple's registered items for the shower. Suggestions were given to plan ahead, keep the recipes simple, delegate tasks, have a backup plan, and consider dietary restrictions. The overall emphasis was on enjoying the experience and having a good time.
jcwarr
i just got a call from someone who wants to have a coed shower for about 50 people. i told her i am not a caterer - they are thinking of a backyard bbq but since the bride and groom LOVE to cook - wanted to do something fun and dif't from the usual shower. i was thinking a demo using the bride and groom - quick and easy! i have never done one before!! does anyone have any advice - i have been reading through the files but thought i'd see if there were any suggestions for a large group. i was thinking mini tarts that i can pre-make - and then have some i make with the bridal couple to show everyone. also i would have the cards made up with all their registered items (thanks to the amazing post with all that!!!) i am not sure they even want to register yet!!!! thanks for any advice!!
jen

Okay, after I got past the title. I was not envisioning a Bridal shower!!!
I am right there with you, i would not be a caterer. I think the mini tarts are a great idea. Maybe you could even do a few different kinds.

Hi Jen,It sounds like you have a fun and unique idea for the coed shower! Cooking demos can be a great way to get everyone involved and have a good time. Here are a few tips that might help:1. Plan ahead: Since you've never done a cooking demo before, it's important to plan ahead and make a list of all the ingredients and supplies you'll need. This will help you stay organized and make sure you have everything you need on the day of the shower.2. Keep it simple: With a large group, it's best to keep the recipes simple and easy to follow. Choose dishes that can be made quickly and don't require too many ingredients. This will also make it easier for the bride and groom to participate in the demo.3. Delegate tasks: It might be a good idea to have a few helpers to assist with the cooking demo. This could be friends or family members of the bride and groom, or even some of the guests at the shower. This will help things run smoothly and allow everyone to participate.4. Have a backup plan: In case something goes wrong with the demo, have a backup plan in place. This could be a simpler recipe that you can quickly put together, or even just a few pre-made dishes that you can serve instead.5. Don't forget about dietary restrictions: Make sure to ask the guests beforehand if they have any dietary restrictions or allergies. This way, you can plan accordingly and have options available for everyone.Overall, the most important thing is to have fun and enjoy the experience! Your idea for mini tarts and using the bridal couple as part of the demo sounds great. I'm sure everyone will have a great time. Good luck!

Related to Backyard BBQ Coed Shower: A Demo with the Bride & Groom!

What is a coed shower?

A coed shower is a celebration that includes both men and women, typically for a wedding or baby shower. It allows for both the bride and groom (or mother and father-to-be) to be celebrated together with their family and friends.

What is the theme of the "Backyard BBQ Coed Shower" demo?

The theme of the "Backyard BBQ Coed Shower" demo is a fun and relaxed backyard barbecue. It is a casual and interactive way to celebrate the couple and their upcoming marriage.

What kind of products will be featured in the demo?

The demo will showcase a variety of Pampered Chef products that are perfect for hosting a backyard BBQ, such as grilling tools, cookware, and serving dishes. There will also be demonstrations of how to use these products to create delicious BBQ dishes.

Is the demo suitable for all skill levels?

Yes, the demo is suitable for all skill levels. Whether you are an experienced cook or new to grilling, you will learn tips and tricks for hosting a successful backyard BBQ. Plus, our products are user-friendly and designed to make cooking and entertaining easier for everyone.

Can I purchase products at the demo?

Yes, you can purchase products at the demo. Our consultant will have a table set up with a selection of Pampered Chef products for you to browse and purchase. You can also place an order through our website or by contacting the consultant directly.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Malinda Klein
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Malinda Klein
  • darlinclem