• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back to Pre-K: My First Day with 14 Kids and Booking a Show for October!

In summary, Pre-k started back today and I handed out business cards to parents. They loved it and asked for my info. I also booked a show for October.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
So we started back to Pre-k today. I have a total of 14 kids (8 on MWF, and 6 on T,Th). We've gotten pretty high-tech like the rest of the world with most parents preferring to email me rather than call with a question (and same for me sometimes!). Today was open house. They wanted my info - so I handed them all my business cards (some asked for 2 or 3 - for mom, dad, grandma etc....)

They loved having those to put right in their wallets - and a most laughed and said they had no idea I did PC too! ......and I booked a show for October! (me bad!) :D :thumbup:

You are so bad!!!! Right on!!! :thumbup: :)

Yes bad, but working the business! HA!

Oh, you are so good! Way to go.

Cindy~

You are so bad...you are good!

I would have done the same thing....they needed your info, you gave it to them!! :D

heck yea! They wanted my phone number and email and bells started going off in my head! My assistant was dying laughing and the parents actually appreciated it! They didnt see it as being PC pushy at all!

Oh and a couple said "You have a website???" !!!

Good for you Cindy!So sneaky........awsome, I hope they all order!!! Good Luck;)

Not bad at all. Whenever I have an opportunity to spread the news of my business, I do. My first day back to school with 4th graders today. I sent home my weekly newsletter. I introduced myself, education, family, outside activities, etc. and of course I mentioned I was a Future Director with The Pampered Chef.I'm always the first student of the week, with my decorated poster. My picture of myself? Well, my friends and myself at National Conference of course. Julie

Heehee!! Thats awesome! I think you better pat yourself on the back for that one LOL....

Angela,LOL- I DID reading your comment. I just wish I'd thought about attaching my business card like Cindy, but hey I can do that with my Christmas cards. Yes I said Christmas. It's not holiday or winter, it's Christmas!!! and yes I still put a live Christmas tree in my room, yes I put an angel on it, and yes I play Christmas music in my classroom. Wooh, sorry I don't know where that came from. I think I had a Realllllly long day today. My brain gets slushy after spending a day with 27 nine year olds.Julie

Ooh, you're so awful! :)

Brilliant!!! Simply Brilliant!!

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Oh no no no....you not bad...you gooooooooood!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: ;)

Related to Back to Pre-K: My First Day with 14 Kids and Booking a Show for October!

1. What is "I Was Really Bad!!! Lol!"?

"I Was Really Bad!!! Lol!" is a seasoning blend offered by Pampered Chef. It is a combination of herbs and spices that adds a savory and slightly spicy flavor to dishes.

2. Is "I Was Really Bad!!! Lol!" gluten-free?

Yes, "I Was Really Bad!!! Lol!" is gluten-free. It does not contain any wheat, barley, or rye ingredients and is safe for those with gluten sensitivities.

3. How should I use "I Was Really Bad!!! Lol!" in my cooking?

"I Was Really Bad!!! Lol!" can be used as a dry rub for meats, added to sauces and marinades, or sprinkled over vegetables. It is also delicious as a seasoning for homemade popcorn.

4. Can I purchase "I Was Really Bad!!! Lol!" in bulk?

Yes, "I Was Really Bad!!! Lol!" is available for purchase in bulk through Pampered Chef's website or through a Pampered Chef independent consultant.

5. What other products pair well with "I Was Really Bad!!! Lol!"?

"I Was Really Bad!!! Lol!" pairs well with other Pampered Chef seasonings such as "Garlic & Herb Rub" and "Chili Lime Rub". It also complements Pampered Chef's "Southwestern Seasoning Mix" and "Smoky BBQ Rub".

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
Replies
Views
saleenkitchen
  • Jess_K
  • General Chat
2 3
Replies
Views