• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! I'm Stuck in a Meal Rut for August!

In summary, the Chicken Fajita Bar is a popular recipe that is easy and guests love it. The Jerk Chicken Nachos are also a popular recipe and are easy to make. The Greek Cheese Torta is a popular recipe and is easy to make.
PamperChefCarol
I do the same recipe all month long and am at a loss what to make for August. Any suggestions?????

PamperChefCarol said:
I do the same recipe all month long and am at a loss what to make for August. Any suggestions?????

Well, what have you been making? If you have the DCB, I would suggest the Chicken Fajita Bar. There's a thread already created with the recipe for it. It's easy and guests love it! Plus, you'll sell the heck out of some DCBs.

I would also suggest the Jerk Chicken Nachos, along with the homemade salsa that was featured in last fall's catalog. It's one of my most popular demos.

Since August is usually the hotest month of the year I would do a recipe that doesn't require turning on the oven.

I love the Greek Cheese Torta.

do one of the new recipes to tempt people to book September shows. Just tell them there are some really Great Recipes out but you can't make them for people unless they book a show!!!

I recommend the Creamy One-Pot Pasta:thumbup: Or the SW 7-layer Salad---no oven! (& yum-o!)

I am doing the chicken fajita bar in August as well... cheap, fast and easy recipe that doesn't use the oven - exactly what I want to entice people to book their own show for more recipes like this!

lacychef said:
I recommend the Creamy One-Pot Pasta:thumbup: Or the SW 7-layer Salad---no oven! (& yum-o!)
Any chance anyone has the 3 layer salad typed up????

7-layer salad.....here ya go!

Attachments

• SevenLayer%20Southwestern%20Salad[1].doc
    1.4 KB · Views: 246
could you make the SW 7 layer salad in theTtrifle Bowl?

Yes, I'd recommend doing the layers twice (not doubling, but doing 1/2 of each ingredient twice); otherwise it's hard to get to the bottom & get all the layers.
Works nicely in the large square bowl too. (& place it in the square woven to sell 'em before they're gone!)

Good idea about the square woven! I am going to use this as my August recipe for that reason alone!

Yes; I sold 2 at my last 2 shows since I used it:) Plus, it's a really yummy recipe!

I'm at a loss, too, but thinking I need to do something with cookware, since I'm in need of filling up my September calendar.

You should do a stir fry I do that alot and do most of the prep work before the show and they go alot better and usually get good bookings and high sales.

How many servings does the 7 layer SW salad have?

kerstin70 said:
How many servings does the 7 layer SW salad have?

Hmmm, good question!
There were about 9 I think at the last show I made it at, & there was plenty left over. I think for a show, you could easily serve 16. (small servings)

Satay chicken pasta salad! Uses stoneware, cookware, simple additions, cutting tools and the spinner if ya play your cards right!

Ask about peanut allergies, though ... if there is any concern make it an asian pasta salad and omit the peanut butter and nuts.

1. How can I break out of my meal rut for August?

One great way to break out of a meal rut is to try new recipes! Pampered Chef offers a variety of easy and delicious recipes that are perfect for summer. You can also check out our meal planning tools and meal prep ideas to help mix things up.

2. What are some budget-friendly meal ideas for August?

We understand the importance of sticking to a budget. Our website has a section specifically for budget-friendly meal ideas that are perfect for August. You can also try meal planning and using ingredients that are in season to save money.

3. How can I incorporate more vegetables into my meals for August?

August is a great time to incorporate more vegetables into your meals since they are in season. Pampered Chef offers a variety of vegetable-based recipes, such as zucchini noodles, veggie stir-fry, and grilled vegetable skewers. You can also try adding vegetables to your favorite dishes, such as adding spinach to your pasta or making a veggie-packed omelette for breakfast.

4. I'm short on time in August, what are some quick and easy meal ideas?

We understand that August can be a busy month. Pampered Chef has a section on our website dedicated to quick and easy meal ideas that can be prepared in 30 minutes or less. You can also try using our meal prep tools to save time during the week.

5. Are there any meal ideas that are perfect for outdoor gatherings in August?

Yes, there are many meal ideas that are perfect for outdoor gatherings in August. Some ideas include grilled chicken, vegetable skewers, fruit salad, and pasta salad. You can also check out our summer party recipes for more inspiration.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• rbvernon
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
sk8rgrrl99
  • pckrissy
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
jrny2001
  • Jinkies