• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Asked to Speak on Behalf of Pampered Chef...

In summary, when preparing to speak on behalf of Pampered Chef, it is important to familiarize yourself with the company's mission, values, products, and target audience. Dress professionally and in line with the company's image. To make your presentation engaging and effective, use visual aids, personal anecdotes, and a confident tone. Key points to include in your presentation are the company's history, mission, values, product benefits, and promotions. When handling questions or objections from the audience, stay calm, be knowledgeable, and maintain a respectful and professional demeanor.
cewcooks
Hello All

I have been asked to speak to a group of older Girl Scouts about having my own business, I have an idea of what I would like to say but I always like to hear from fellow PC Consultants!:chef:

What a great opportunity! IMO, direct sales helps develop skills in:
- Sales, in terms of presenting features and benefits, listening/overcoming objections, and asking for what you want, which is really really really important for women
- Public speaking/presenting, which applies to many jobs and areas of life
- Relationship-building, with peers, customers, etc
- Time management
- Budgeting

Direct sales is different from most other jobs:
- You determine your $ goals and corresponding investment of time and effort
- When you win, no one loses.
- It's a win-win for all parties involved - the host, the customers, you, and the company
- Since there are no losers, peers are much more likely to share helpful information

Hope that helps and enjoy the opportunity!

You could bring in the fact that character is especially important in DS. The products are good, but you're really marketing yourself.

raebates said:
You could bring in the fact that character is especially important in DS. The products are good, but you're really marketing yourself.

Now thats why I'm only getting 2 shows a month- I've been trying to sell the products!!: :rolleyes:

Just Joking. :)

I love that you have been asked to do that!

Thanks guys that is awesome tips, thank you thank you thank you!

Related to Asked to Speak on Behalf of Pampered Chef...

1. How do I prepare for speaking on behalf of Pampered Chef?

Before speaking on behalf of Pampered Chef, it is important to familiarize yourself with the company's mission, values, products, and target audience. This will help you confidently deliver your message and represent the brand effectively. Practice your speaking skills and prepare a script or outline to ensure you cover all important points.

2. What should I wear when speaking on behalf of Pampered Chef?

As a representative of Pampered Chef, it is important to dress professionally and in line with the company's image. This may include wearing branded apparel or a professional business attire. Avoid wearing anything distracting or inappropriate, and make sure your appearance is clean and polished.

3. How can I make my presentation engaging and effective?

To make your presentation on behalf of Pampered Chef engaging and effective, it is important to use visual aids, such as product demonstrations or slides, to help illustrate your points. Incorporate personal anecdotes and stories to connect with your audience. Use a confident and enthusiastic tone, and encourage audience participation to keep them interested.

4. What are some key points to include in my presentation on behalf of Pampered Chef?

When speaking on behalf of Pampered Chef, some key points to include in your presentation are the company's history, mission, and values, as well as the benefits and features of their products. Share success stories or testimonials from satisfied customers to showcase the effectiveness of the products. Also, be sure to mention any current promotions or specials.

5. How can I handle questions or objections from the audience?

During your presentation on behalf of Pampered Chef, it is important to anticipate and be prepared to address any questions or objections from the audience. Stay calm and confident, and be knowledgeable about the products and company policies. If you are unsure of an answer, let the audience know you will follow up with them after the presentation. Always be respectful and professional in your responses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • mferner
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
twinkie10
  • sandilou