• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Your Schedules Feeling Overwhelming Too?

In summary, Teresa is feeling overwhelmed by her schedules. She has no available weekend dates until June 2, and she emailed her husband to tell him, and he said he'd take tomorrow off so they could be together. She has a show at 11, 2 blocks from the track meet but doesn't think she wants to go to the show. Her daughter has dance once a week during the day, other than that she is pretty free.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Is anyone else feeling overwhelmed by their schedules?
I was trying to book a host for a weekend show, I have no available weekend dates until June 2. I emailed my husband & told him we are booked with kids activities until then, he said he'd take tomorrow off so we could be together.
Teresa

Must be nice, LOL!!

having him home, or not having a free weekend?

That's awesome! I have no weekend dates availablie in March. Oh well!

Not having weekends available... I am wide open and have to fake with hosts like I am really busy!

I know the feeling of being busy, I just wish it was more with PC. I have a 10 yr old who swims for our city swim team and she has made state, so we are at meets almost each weekend, and practices every night except Mondays, and that is because she is a GS. Ugh...

My 2 1/2 yr old has started swimming on Mon, Wed, Fri mornings from 10-12:30.

I need a break from this and need to get back to work!! LOL :p

Sat will be interesting...
MS has an 8 AM track meet & powerlift meet (daddy will have to shuffle him between the 2 towns)
I have a show at 11, 2 blocks from the track meet but don't think I want to go to the show windblown.
DD has production rehearsal from 8 -11:30
& we have a football banquet at 6 they never finish before 10:30

Same here - my weekends are booked solid thru April. I had to give up a bridal shower yesterday because she needed a weekend before the wedding and I didn't have one availabel :(

My weekends are getting nicely booked with shows...March is full, have a couple in April already and just booked one for May.

BUT I wish I had more time to spend with my DH and family on the weekends! I want to do more weekday shows, but am having trouble making the shift. You can't stand there at a show on a Friday and I say I don't do Fridays, you know?

I want to have to give up a show because I don't have a date available! that sounds awesome. But I can see the frustrating part of it. I keep waiting for my kids to get older so we aren't just sitting at home twiddling our thumbs....I guess there's always something....:)

sillylittlechef said:
I want to have to give up a show because I don't have a date available! that sounds awesome. But I can see the frustrating part of it. I keep waiting for my kids to get older so we aren't just sitting at home twiddling our thumbs....I guess there's always something....:)

For me it has gotten to the point where I NEED to find some balance. I am working myself sick. I have basically been sick in one form or another for the last 2 months - I just don't give myself a chance to get well. If I am not doing shows, I am running my kids to their activities, entertaining family that's in visiting, etc.

I guess my kids are just too little for me to be busy yet. My DD has dance once a week during the day. Other than that I am pretty free, LOL!

Gillian I know what you mean I will be starting my kids this summer though for sports

Man... I wish I was "booked" until JUNE! How are you doing that Teresa? My business is barely picking up...:/

Related to Are Your Schedules Feeling Overwhelming Too?

1. How can I save time in the kitchen with a hectic schedule?

One way to save time in the kitchen is by using time-saving tools and gadgets, such as a food chopper or an electric pressure cooker. These tools can make meal prep faster and more efficient.

2. What are some easy and healthy meal options for busy weeknights?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of quick and healthy meal options, such as sheet pan dinners, one-pot meals, and make-ahead freezer meals. These recipes are designed to save time and still provide nourishing meals for busy families.

3. How can I stay organized with meal planning when my schedule is constantly changing?

One way to stay organized with meal planning is to use a meal planning tool, such as the Pampered Chef Meal Planner. This tool allows you to easily plan meals and create shopping lists, even with a hectic schedule.

4. What are some tips for packing healthy meals on the go?

Invest in quality meal prep containers that are leak-proof and easy to transport. Plan ahead and pack meals the night before to save time in the morning. And don't forget to include a variety of healthy snacks, such as fruits, vegetables, and protein bars, for busy days.

5. How can I involve my family in meal prep when we have busy schedules?

Assign specific tasks to each family member, such as chopping vegetables or setting the table. This not only helps with meal prep but also encourages teamwork and responsibility. You can also plan fun and easy meals, like homemade pizza, that the whole family can help assemble.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • lockhartkitchen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
Replies