• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Ready to Join the Ultimate Cooking and Baking Community in BC?

In summary, to become a part of the Pampered Chef community in BC, you will need to fill out paperwork and be at least 18 years old, have a valid Social Insurance Number, and be a resident of British Columbia. As a new consultant, it is recommended to book at least 4 parties to start off with, but you can book more if desired. As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to various training resources and support from experienced consultants. It is possible to become a consultant while having a full-time job, as you can schedule your Pampered Chef business around your availability.
CaribooMom
Hi everyone! My name is Angie, I'm a stay home mom to two great kids, and wife to the greatest guy in the world. I'm hoping to be signing up and making it official after this weekend. I have my first 4 parties tentatively booked, as soon as I have the dates and times nailed down I can go ahead with the paperwork. I'm SO excited to do this. I LOVE to cook and bake, my friends call me Martha, lol. I've been poking around the site for a couple of days, I'm learning alot already. Thats all for now, I guess...nice to "meet" you all!

Welcome! Sounds like a great start to your new business.

Welcome!! You will love PC and this site is a great source of information.

Awesome... have fun with your business! Enjoy & Congrats

Welcome aboard Angie! You sound like you are off to a great start - this site is very helpful and informative - Congrats on a great decision to join PC!

Welcome & enjoy!! :D

Welcome! Sounds like you are off to a great start so far, keep the momentum up.

There is soo much information on here just make sure you don't just spend time on here socializing, since that will take away from your business.

YAY!!! Another Canadian :) Welcome :) :) :)

peichef said:
YAY!!! Another Canadian :) Welcome :) :) :)

Yahoo! - LOVE having other CDNs on here! Welcome, Angie!

Hi there! Where are you in BC? I'm just in Lynden, WA, so just 5 minutes south of the border.

Welcome to our crazy little corner of the World Wide Web!

I was raised in Cariboo country but moved to the sunny south of BC about 30 years ago. You will love this site

Frequently Asked Questions about "Are You Ready to Join the Ultimate Cooking and Baking Community in BC?"

1. How do I sign up to become a part of the Pampered Chef community in BC?

To officially become a Pampered Chef consultant in BC, you will need to fill out the necessary paperwork and submit it to our team. Once your paperwork is approved, you will receive a welcome kit and access to our online resources.

2. What are the requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The requirements to become a Pampered Chef consultant in BC include being at least 18 years of age, having a valid Social Insurance Number, and being a resident of British Columbia.

3. How many parties do I need to book as a new consultant?

As a new consultant, we recommend booking at least 4 parties to start off with. This will give you a good foundation to build your business and start earning income. However, you are welcome to book more parties if you feel comfortable doing so.

4. What kind of support and training will I receive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As part of the Pampered Chef community, you will have access to a variety of training resources including online videos, webinars, and in-person training sessions. Our team of experienced consultants is also available to provide support and guidance throughout your journey.

5. Can I still become a Pampered Chef consultant if I have a full-time job?

Absolutely! Many of our consultants have full-time jobs and still run successful Pampered Chef businesses on the side. You can work your Pampered Chef business around your schedule and set your own hours. It's a great way to earn extra income while doing something you love.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• BAB@MistletoeFarm
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • MelindaD