• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready to join the PC consulting world with me?

In summary, Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers kitchen tools and pantry items through in-home cooking shows and online sales. To become a PC consultant, you need to find a sponsor and purchase a starter kit. The cost of the starter kit varies, but there are benefits such as earning commission, discounts, and flexibility. Previous sales experience is not required, as the company provides training and support.
thechefofnorthbend
I have been a PC consultant for a short period of time but a user for EONS. I figured "hey, if I am gonna spend a bazillion dollars on this stuff every year and spend my time chasing parties like a dog chasing his tail...why not just earn it", right?

Hope to meet all of you soon!!

Darby Gates :)

Welcome to our virtual cluster.

Welcome Darby!

Welcome Darby and congratulations on starting your new business! That's wonderful! That's one of the main reasons I signed up too...I LOVE the products and figured I might as well be earning some for free and earning commission at the same time!

Wishing you much success!!!

Thank you all so much. I do not live close enough to my director to make the cluster meetings (she is close to 2 1/2 hours away) and having only one car, which my DH uses for work, also makes it difficult.

if it wasnt for you all, I would be lost in the storm! Speaking of storm...OMG!!! We are having 77 mile an hour winds out here in North Bend Oregon for the last 2 days. Poor DH, he is a DISH Tech and he has to be out there in all this...:(

thechefofnorthbend said:
if it wasnt for you all, I would be lost in the storm! Speaking of storm...OMG!!! We are having 77 mile an hour winds out here in North Bend Oregon for the last 2 days. Poor DH, he is a DISH Tech and he has to be out there in all this...:(

Wow, that is some weather. Poor hubby as that must not be fun to be working on dishes in it.

It was on the news that y'all were getting hit with some horrible weather and flooding. My goodness. Stay safe! I wish you well! Congrats on your new endeavor. I wish you much success.

Welcome, Darby!! Wow, I hope you make it through that weather ok. My sister just moved from Portland to White Salmon, WA this summer. Anywhere near you??? Stay dry!!

Related to Are you ready to join the PC consulting world with me?

1. What is Pampered Chef?

Pampered Chef is a direct sales company that offers high-quality kitchen tools, cookware, and pantry items through in-home cooking shows and online sales.

2. How do I become a PC consultant?

To become a PC consultant, you need to find a current consultant to sponsor you and sign up under their team. You will also need to purchase a starter kit, which includes everything you need to get started.

3. How much does it cost to become a PC consultant?

The cost to become a PC consultant varies depending on the starter kit you choose. The basic kit starts at $99, but there are also larger kits available with more products for a higher cost.

4. What are the benefits of being a PC consultant?

As a PC consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a commission on your sales, receive discounts on products for personal use, and attend exclusive training events and conferences. You also have the flexibility to work your own hours and be your own boss.

5. Do I need to have previous sales experience to be a PC consultant?

No, previous sales experience is not necessary to become a PC consultant. The company provides training and support to help you succeed in your business. However, having a passion for the products and a willingness to learn and improve your sales skills can be beneficial.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Pampered Chef Rachel
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Dzk
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Stephanie Hays