• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Exciting Is It to Become a Senior Consultant with Pampered Chef?

In summary, becoming a Senior Consultant at Pampered Chef is a significant achievement that comes with additional perks and benefits. To qualify for this status, you must achieve $15,000 in personal sales and have at least one active frontline consultant on your team for two consecutive months. As a Senior Consultant, you will receive a 5% increase in commission, a $50 bonus for every new consultant you personally sponsor, and eligibility for monthly promotions and incentives. You can still earn additional income through personal sales, team building, and leadership bonuses. Senior Consultant status lasts for three consecutive months and can be maintained by meeting the requirements or by promoting to a higher level of leadership within the company.
erickamcdaniel
Gold Member
I am so excited and knew I could share with you all! I am so happy to have my first teammate and hope that it will get easier from here. I have been SO nervous about recruiting.

Congrats!!! Iam getting ready to sign up my first recruit Sat. YAY!!!

I am working with my first one too - hope she signs soon!

Congratulations!

congrats--keep up the good work!!

Way to go...

Congratulations!!! :D

What is the significance of becoming a Senior Consultant?

Becoming a Senior Consultant is a major milestone in your Pampered Chef career. It means you have reached a certain level of sales and team building success, and have earned additional perks and benefits.

How do I qualify for Senior Consultant status?

To become a Senior Consultant, you must achieve $15,000 in personal sales and have at least one active frontline consultant on your team. You must also maintain these requirements for two consecutive months.

What are the benefits of being a Senior Consultant?

As a Senior Consultant, you will receive a 5% increase in commission, a $50 bonus for every new consultant you personally sponsor, and eligibility for monthly promotions and incentives. You will also have access to exclusive training and resources.

Can I still earn additional income as a Senior Consultant?

Yes, as a Senior Consultant you can continue to grow your business and earn additional income through personal sales, team building, and leadership bonuses. Your increased commission and bonuses can significantly impact your earnings.

How long does Senior Consultant status last?

Once you achieve Senior Consultant status, you will maintain it for three consecutive months. After that, you will need to continue meeting the requirements to maintain your status or work towards promoting to a higher level of leadership within Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• iteachncook
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • lisasfuncooking
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • Inomiamenda