• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you ready for a booking blitz with Pampered Chef?

In summary, the person wanted to participate in their ED's blitz, but didn't have anything prepared to do so they asked for help. They received a script, and are participating in their ED's tonight. They also got a show booked for next Sunday.
MORFIA
Gold Member
Come with your list ready--to make your calls lets pick up that brick (phone) together. “The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing.” Please e-mail me you are on--so we can hit the ground running---My goal is to add 50 bookings from this call tonight--I will need all names-- THis is going to be historical--Hop on board at the end please send all dates---Hi are you interuptable? Great this in ______ with Pampered Chef---
I have been challenged to spoil at least 10 people tonight with our amazing host program--Would you like to hear the special for Jan or February 1st? Please check your e-mail for the guest list I sent over-Fill it in and you will receive catalogs very soon---The next time we talk I would love to hear what you think of the opportunity DVD i sent you---I can't wait until our party!! Thank you ttyl---Now make this your own but use a script-----Its like offering ketchup some will want it some wont---keep on going!!712-338-8720 extension 473

Morphia,
Thank you for the script- I am participating in my ED's blitz tonight, or I would be in.

you go for it!! your welcome!!

I want to do it! I hope I don't forget. When I don't have much going on I tend to forget the few things I do. I want to do it. I'm looking at a naked February!!

I would totally be in but I have a show and it's ON! And she expecting 23! (Keep your fingers crossed for that!) :)

THANK YOU MORFIA!!! I so need this...I'm in :)

Thanks for the script!

I have a show tonight too so I can't do it with you but I will do it tomorrow night!

I'm in, but i'll be doing it later around 7:00 (pacific) I have a meeting at the same time yours will be starting. But I'm IN!

kisrae said:
I'm in, but i'll be doing it later around 7:00 (pacific) I have a meeting at the same time yours will be starting. But I'm IN!

Don't forget to call me after :)

lil hi jackers----lol

I need a kick in the pants! I've been saying all day that I'm going to make calls tonight and I STILL haven't pulled out my stuff to do it... we'll you guys can help to keep me on track! I'm in and now I really have to be as I've typed it :)

<3 Darcy

Looks like DS will be spending the night at the neighbor's house so I'm in too!

I would be on, but Sundays are my days off. And, with family issues arising, I need to spend time with hubby. Are you doing this again on a week day? Are you recording the call?

I'm confused now - is this a conf call or are we supposed to be making calls?

I'm guessing, but I think that you call the conference call # at 7. It will be a quick hello and let's get to booking talk, hang up and start calling people on your list. Then there will be a designated time to call back, or in this case, get online and post your results. At least, that's how my upline has done it in the past with us before... but I don't know the answer for sure for you

I couldn't wait, so I started making some calls a little early :) Got one booking already FOR NEXT SUNDAY! YIPPIE!!!

Do we call the conference # first or after the calls? How are we doing it? Just let me know...someone?!

OhmyDLM said:
I'm guessing, but I think that you call the conference call # at 7. It will be a quick hello and let's get to booking talk, hang up and start calling people on your list. Then there will be a designated time to call back, or in this case, get online and post your results. At least, that's how my upline has done it in the past with us before... but I don't know the answer for sure for you

I couldn't wait, so I started making some calls a little early :) Got one booking already FOR NEXT SUNDAY! YIPPIE!!!

WOW! Way to go!!

call back is the same # MY e-mail [email protected]send me your names and consultant #'s we are going to rock---712-338-8720 extension 473

Chef Kearns said:
Do we call the conference # first or after the calls? How are we doing it? Just let me know...someone?!

Again, I'm just guessing but I think that you call the # first at 7... then get to booking after that. Anyone else have a theory???

yes call in 1st----in a few---

Just got off the phone and got a catalog show booking for January, this is awesome!!! Now, to go pick up the phone and actually call in like I'm supposed to :) he he he, I've always been backwards LoL

OhmyDLM said:
Just got off the phone and got a catalog show booking for January, this is awesome!!! Now, to go pick up the phone and actually call in like I'm supposed to :) he he he, I've always been backwards LoL

You might spoil your rhythm!! You are on a roll!

I am getting too chicken to make the calls! No one is ready to host! Or they are not home! Or they say...don't call me, I'll call you!! This sucks!

I've been working on rearranging all day and lost track of time...I'm bummed. Oh well, I'll do it tomorrow by myself instead of on here with you guys. I'm going to still post my results though to keep me accountable :) Thanks Morfia, I can't believe I forgot!!

Chef Kearns said:
I am getting too chicken to make the calls! No one is ready to host! Or they are not home! Or they say...don't call me, I'll call you!! This sucks!

Be happy girlfriend!!!! You are getting the no's out of the way....the yes'es are that much closer! Don't give up.

So my results:

1 cooking & 1 catalog show for January,
1 cooking for February...
3 people requesting host specials so they can think about possibly hosting in the Spring...
a bunch of no, not right nows,
and lots of messages to follow up with tomorrow...

Great Results!!!!!!!! It was so nice to hear some of your voices for the first time!

I booked 2 cooking-
2 hot recruit leads-
1 catty show
left 6 messages
1 not sure friends are old enough to enjoy a party---ha-she is sooo booking--the best joy is knowing everyone on the call we all got some work done too-

I booked 2 cooking shows for Feb - one of them is Feb 1st - wahoo!
one maybe Catalog show for March - I think she'll do it though.
I also forgot to tell ya'll on the call - 1 recruit lead.....fingers and toes crossed...I want that rolling backpack!

Maybe I'm not saying the right things! I don't think I'm inspiring action. I try to make sure I'm smiling while I'm talking and stuff. Maybe I'm just letting them off too easily.

Uh Oh - I just realized Feb 1st is Super Bowl.....might need to double check on that one... Anyone know what time the game is supposed to be? my show is at 3:00.

Chef Kearns said:
Maybe I'm not saying the right things! I don't think I'm inspiring action. I try to make sure I'm smiling while I'm talking and stuff. Maybe I'm just letting them off too easily.

What are you saying? Tonight I only called people that are on my Rolling Booking List. Basically I said this:

Hi Sandra, this is Linda from Dana's Pampered Chef party back in June. How are you? (blah blah blah - small talk). I'm just calling to check and see how you are doing and how your products are working for you - you do have them out of the packaging - right? Do you ned any tips or recipes? Well, when Dana had her show you mentioned to me that you were interested in having your own show at a later date - how's your calendar looking? Can I tell you the specials for February?

That's kind of what I say. Same sort of thing when I'm calling people out of the blue. I usually try and have P3 opened to the show where I met them so I can see what they ordered too.

I have been leaving out the "how are you liking your products" bit. I need to do that to ease into the conversation. DUH!

Sorry I missed the party. We had friends over tonight. Great job everyone!

Sounds like this went great tonight! I wish I could have done it! But, I had a show this afternoon and got home and went straight to the neighbor's to have dinner and watch football. I need a serious kick in the pants, so I'd love to do one with those who couldn't call in or anyone who wants to do it again.

I'm seriously bummed and a little depressed right now because as some of you have heard, I need to have surgery on my right thumb. This is because I slipped on the ice the day I left for Leadership and landed on my thumb. It's been a whirlwind of doctor's appts and an MRI after getting back from Leadership. I found out Thursday that I need to have surgery because I completely tore my UCL ligament. This means that my entire right hand will be USELESS and all wrapped up for probably at least 2 weeks while it's casted and splinted. After that I think the cast will get smaller and eventually (maybe 4-6 weeks from surgery) my four fingers will be exposed and somewhat useable. Total rehab, PT and recovery is probably 3-6 months. I'll probably have to cancel Friday's show because I'm expecting to learn at my appt tomorrow with the ortho surgeon that I probably can't drive for a week or two. I don't know if I'll even feel like doing a show. I had one today and even with minimal use of my right hand (it's in a splint right now), it was still tough and I was so SLOW with everything. I know I'll be jumping full force into interactive shows, but I still think it's going to be hard setting up, dragging stuff in and out, etc.

SORRY for the whining! I just needed to vent because I know how much this is going to suck. Im bummed about the shows and the fact that this is double points month and I don't want this to derail my Disney dreams. Not to mention taking care of and carting around my 4 and 7 year old! My mom had the same surgery about 2 1/2 years ago and couldnt do much. I'm SO mad this happened and I can't believe I have to have major surgery that I have to go totally under for. (I'm freaked out about being completely under because I've never done that before.) My surgery is this Tuesday. Yikes! So, after that and after I'm feeling up to it, I'd LOVE to do a booking blitz to get back into the swing of things. Especially because I'll be doing a lot of NOTHING and should use the time to get on the phone.

On the positive side, I did just learn today that my mom is coming back from their place in Florida to help me!:D Yay Mom. She knows how hard this will be and I'm SO happy she's doing this. My DH will be out of town twice in the two weeks following the surgery so that's when my mom is coming.

Ok, enough whining. I just needed to have a pity party, then get to BED!! Sorry for the whining and thanks for listening/reading!! Sorry for the major hijack!

GREAT JOB to those of you who had success with this blitz tonight!

Aww Becky, I'm so sorry and I hope you start feeling better soon. I know it's not the same, but during both of my pregnancies I felt the same way about business... Arghhh, do I really want to lug it all in, set it all up, I'm naseaus, etc. etc. etc... so I just started asking people for help! I let me host's know that I needed a little extra help because of the circumstances and they all were so willing to help me. Even if they didn't, they always had someone there who did. I was never more "Pampered" in my career :) Don't be afraid to let people know!

And about going under, everyone's different, but I have a feeling you'll be just fine! I've had, gosh, probably 15 or more mini surgeries this year with my kidney stones and was put under for all but one of them. My most recent was just over a month ago. I almost like it now LoL, I have the best dreams while I'm out :)

Cheer up girlfriend! I hope the night of sleep helped you some!

<3 Darcy

Yikes Becky! I didn't know about that. Surgery tomorrow or next week Tuesday? Take care - I'm thinking about you!

(((((HUGS)))))

I hate that this happened to you. Being the person I am (always looking for some sort of bright spot) do not worry so much about Disney. You will earn the trip because you are so motivated to do so. Two to four extra people starting their own businesses with you will make up the difference in the points. You can do anything you set your mind to do!

As far as going under, I have done that two times. It is a little strange because it happens so fast, but it went extremely well. After any type of surgery pain medicine is your friend. Not only will it make the pain go away, it will make you not care so much about what just happened to you. LOL. I am actually fairly serious about this. Please do not try to be a hero and say to yourself I can just deal with the pain. When you are not in pain, you can relax more and I think the healing process goes better. Of course I am not a doctor and have nothing to back this up except my own experiences. The doctor and nurses will give you great advice and help you get back to yourself as quickly as possible.

Oh and when people hear what happened, they will be more than willing to help you in any way they can. You might even end up with better shows! Again, looking for the positive.

When you are feeling a little better, I will do a phone blitz with you. I was not able to participate yesterday and would love to do one with you.

Prayers for you and everyone helping with the surgery tomorrow.

Dang Becky~I am sorry to hear about your thumb. It does stink that these things happen when we least plan for them (want to make God laugh? tell Him your plans!). I will be happy to jump on a booking call whenever you are ready! I bet it will be sooner rather than later!

Thanks everyone. :) I'm a little out of my pity party fog after a night of sleep and I'm looking forward to my appt with the surgeon this afternoon so I can learn more specifics.

Yep, the surgery is tomorrow morning (I'll miss the inaugaration since I think it'll be right around the same time, but I'm sure I'll see highlights for days to come). Kinda funny because I'll remember this historical inaugaration for TWO reasons for the rest of my life!! The good thing is they pretty much are getting me in ASAP so that is the best thing for repairing this.

As for Disney, the funny thing is we're going to Florida in 5 weeks to visit my parents down there and instead of going to their house on the Gulf side, we're all going to Orlando. We'll do Disney (first time for ME and the kids!) for a few days, so I'll get a good taste of it. Of course, it'll be interesting being all casted/splinted up, but I should get a good amount of recovery time before then. So, there's SOMETHING to look forward to. Then I hope to be even more healed by the time my Paris trip rolls around in 3 months.

Thanks for your thoughts and advice. That makes me feel better.:):) And I'll let you know when I'd love to do a booking blitz!

Related to Are you ready for a booking blitz with Pampered Chef?

1. "Hi, are you interruptible?"

This is a common question asked when starting a booking blitz with Pampered Chef. The answer is yes, I am interruptible and ready to help you reach your booking goals. Let's work together to make it happen!

2. "What is the best way to get started with the booking blitz?"

The best way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. Pick up that phone and start making calls. Let's work together to reach our goal of adding 50 bookings tonight. Remember to send all names and dates at the end so we can hit the ground running.

3. "Can you remind me of the special for January or February 1st?"

Of course, I would be happy to remind you. The special for January or February 1st is a challenge to spoil at least 10 people with our amazing host program. Let's work together to make it happen and fill up that guest list!

4. "What should I do with the guest list you sent over?"

Please check your email for the guest list I sent over and fill it in as soon as possible. By doing so, you will receive catalogs very soon. This will help us to be more organized and successful with our upcoming parties.

5. "What should I do with the opportunity DVD you sent me?"

I would love to hear your thoughts on the opportunity DVD. The next time we talk, please share your feedback. It's a great tool to help others see the potential of joining Pampered Chef and I can't wait to hear what you think.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jlouvar
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Mary Buckwalter
  • PampMomof3
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
baychef
  • Admin Greg