• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Prepared for the Pampered Chef Price Increase?

In summary, the reason for the price increase is due to rising production costs including materials and labor. The new prices will go into effect on a specified date to give customers time to make purchases at current prices. The exact percentage of the increase will vary for each product, but efforts were made to keep it minimal while covering costs. There are no planned discounts or promotions to offset the increase, but the company will continue to provide high-quality products and excellent customer service. Current discounts and host rewards can still be used with the new prices, but they will be applied to the updated prices instead of the previous ones. Adjustments may need to be made for orders or host parties to take advantage of these discounts and rewards.
krzymomof4
Silver Member
A flyer for the new price increases?

I will include price increases on my Fall Flash flyer... will post when I'm done!

That would be great!

Made a generic one in another post..

Related to Are You Prepared for the Pampered Chef Price Increase?

1. What is the reason for the price increase?

The price increase is due to rising production costs, including higher costs for materials and labor. We strive to provide high-quality products and the price increase will allow us to continue doing so.

2. When will the price increase go into effect?

The new prices will go into effect on [insert date here]. This will give our customers ample time to purchase items at the current prices before the increase.

3. How much will the prices increase by?

The exact percentage of the price increase will vary depending on the product. However, we have worked hard to keep the price increase as minimal as possible while still covering our increased production costs.

4. Will there be any discounts or promotions to offset the price increase?

At this time, we do not have any discounts or promotions planned to offset the price increase. However, we will continue to offer our customers the best value for their money with high-quality products and exceptional customer service.

5. Can I still use my current discounts and host rewards with the new prices?

Yes, your current discounts and host rewards will still be valid with the new prices. However, they will be applied to the new prices instead of the previous prices. This means you may need to adjust your order or host party accordingly to take advantage of the discounts and rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Nep2nfly
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
sarahschefshop
Replies
Views