• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Offering Specials to Earn Free HWC Products?

In summary, the "Special to Get Hwc Product" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products at a discounted price when they host a cooking show or make a certain amount of purchases. The duration of the promotion varies, but it is usually available for a few weeks or months. The products included in the promotion change each time it is offered, but they are usually popular and high-quality Pampered Chef items. Customers can still take advantage of the promotion by making a certain amount of purchases, and staying in touch with their Pampered Chef consultant is the best way to stay informed about future promotions.
kaseydee
Gold Member
For those part timers or hobby consultants are you sending anything out for a special to try & get enough orders for the free HWC products? I can only have shows on Sunday & my shows are AFTER the 15th. I really would love to get the 3 shows so I can get the table cloth!

Have you thought about catty shows. I am also limited about the days I can do shows, I do have one on the 15th. I have 2 ladies doing catty shows and they are early.

Catalogs shows are the best way to go. Do your own and split it into two or three different shows as sales allow you to.

I'm having a spring kickoff even though I'll have to borrow spring products to pul it off. It's a "mystery hostess" thing. I'm hoping I can bring it up to the point where I can divide it into two shows.

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I completely understand the desire to earn those free Hostess Rewards products. While it may be a bit challenging to schedule shows on Sundays, have you considered reaching out to friends, family, and colleagues to host a catalog or online show? This can be a great way to gather orders and earn those rewards without having to schedule a physical show. You could also offer a special incentive or discount to encourage people to place orders during this time. I hope this helps and best of luck in reaching your goal!

What is the "Special to Get Hwc Product" promotion?

The "Special to Get Hwc Product" promotion is a limited time offer from Pampered Chef where customers can purchase select products at a discounted price when they host a cooking show or make a certain amount of purchases.

How long does the "Special to Get Hwc Product" promotion last?

The duration of the "Special to Get Hwc Product" promotion varies, but it is usually available for a few weeks or months. It is important to check with your Pampered Chef consultant for the specific dates of the promotion.

What products are included in the "Special to Get Hwc Product" promotion?

The products included in the "Special to Get Hwc Product" promotion change each time it is offered. However, they are usually popular and high-quality Pampered Chef items that are in high demand. Your consultant can provide you with a list of the current products included in the promotion.

Can I still receive the "Special to Get Hwc Product" offer if I don't want to host a cooking show?

Yes, you can still take advantage of the "Special to Get Hwc Product" promotion by making a certain amount of purchases. Your Pampered Chef consultant can provide you with the specific details and requirements for this option.

How can I find out about future "Special to Get Hwc Product" promotions?

The best way to stay informed about upcoming "Special to Get Hwc Product" promotions is to stay in touch with your Pampered Chef consultant. They can also add you to their mailing list or social media groups to keep you updated on all promotions and offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • maestraMichelle
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
cathyskitchen
  • cookingwith_tara
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies