• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are you new to Pampered Chef and feeling nervous about your first show?

In summary, at your first Pampered Chef show, you can expect to meet new people, have fun, and learn about the products. No experience is necessary and your consultant will provide training and support. If attendance is low, your consultant and the community can offer tips to boost it. You can still have a successful show by reaching out to your network and utilizing social media. Some tips for a successful first show include having fun, communicating with your consultant, and promoting your show to ensure a good turnout.
kristybon
I signed up for Pampered Chef tonight, and I can't wait to get my kit in. I am so excited, but a little nervous to do my first show. I love this website because everyone seems to be so supportive of each other! :D

Welcome, Kristy!You will find lots of helpful people here. We're also a little nuts, but that's part of our charm. :)

Welcome! Nervous is normal. Just practice and have fun.

Welcome aboard!!!:)

Welcome Kristy! You will love this site!

Kristy, welcome to PC and CS! Glad to have you here!!

Yeah! One more has crossed over into.......

The Chef Success Zone!

WelcomeWelcome to Chef Success! We are so glad you joined. I hope you find answers to your questions, advice and tips for your shows and new friends! Also don't worry about it, the first show is always the hardest! After that you will be fine! My recruit did her first show on August 30th and was so nervous. She had another show the night after and did wonderful. She was no longer nervous! She said she learned so much from that first show, that she knew what worked and what didn't for the second one. And I was there at the first one, to support her!! It is nice if your recuiter can make it, but it's not totally necessary. I didn't have mine there.

Debbie :D

Related to Are you new to Pampered Chef and feeling nervous about your first show?

1. What should I expect at my first Pampered Chef show?

At your first show, you can expect to meet new people, have fun, and learn about Pampered Chef products. Your consultant will guide you through the show and help you feel comfortable. You will have the opportunity to try out products and see how they can make cooking and entertaining easier and more enjoyable. Don't worry, your consultant and the supportive community here will be there to cheer you on!

2. What if I don't have any experience with cooking or hosting parties?

No experience is necessary to be successful with Pampered Chef! Our products are designed to be user-friendly and make cooking and entertaining easier for everyone. Your consultant will provide you with all the training and support you need to have a successful show. Plus, the community here is always willing to offer advice and tips to help you along the way.

3. What if no one shows up to my first show?

Don't worry, it happens to everyone at some point! Your consultant will work with you to invite guests and make sure your show is a success. Plus, you can always reach out to the community here for tips on how to boost attendance and make your show a hit.

4. What if I don't have a lot of friends or family to invite to my first show?

That's okay! You can still have a successful show by reaching out to your network and inviting acquaintances, co-workers, and neighbors. You can also utilize social media to spread the word about your show. Plus, your consultant can help you with ideas on how to expand your guest list and make new connections.

5. What are some tips for a successful first show?

First and foremost, have fun and be yourself! Your enthusiasm and passion for Pampered Chef will shine through and make your guests excited about the products. Also, make sure to communicate with your consultant and ask for tips and advice. Utilize the resources provided by Pampered Chef, such as training videos and product information, to familiarize yourself with the products. And most importantly, don't forget to invite guests and promote your show to ensure a good turnout!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bonnie hunt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Kathy Vannoy
  • Teresa Johnson
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
KylieBee17
  • Rebecca Clive