• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You New Here? Say Hi to the Pampered Chef Community!

In summary, to introduce yourself to the Pampered Chef community, you can post a message in the community forum, comment on someone's post, join Facebook groups, or attend local events. As a new member, you can expect a warm welcome and find helpful tips, recipes, and support from others. There are guidelines to keep the community positive and respectful, such as being kind, avoiding self-promotion, and refraining from discussing controversial topics. You can ask for cooking advice and product recommendations, and there are resources and tools available, including articles, videos, recipes, Facebook groups, and personalized assistance from a local consultant.
Brneyediva
Hi everyone.. i am new to this site... just wanted to say hi...

Welcome aboard. I hope you get what you need from CS. Good luck with your business.

Welcome! Don't hesitate to ask questions.

welcome to the insanity... :) where some of us enjoy it more than others...

Welcome aboard! Where on LI are you - who is your upline?

Hello and welcome :)

Welcome to our cyber cluster!

Welcome to the family.........................

Welcome aboard!!:chef:

W E L C O M E ! ! !

1. How can I introduce myself to the Pampered Chef community?

You can simply post a message in the community forum or comment on someone's post to say hello and introduce yourself. You can also join Facebook groups or attend local events to connect with others in the Pampered Chef community.

2. What can I expect as a new member of the Pampered Chef community?

As a new member, you can expect a warm welcome from our community members. You can also expect to find helpful tips, recipes, and support from others who share a love for Pampered Chef products and cooking.

3. Are there any rules or guidelines I should know as a new member?

Yes, we have a few simple guidelines to help keep our community positive and respectful. We ask that you be kind and respectful to others, refrain from promoting your own business, and avoid discussing controversial topics.

4. Can I ask for cooking advice or product recommendations in the community?

Absolutely! Our community members are always happy to share their expertise and recommendations. Just be sure to be specific with your request and provide any relevant details, such as dietary restrictions or specific products you are interested in.

5. Are there any resources or tools available for new members?

Yes, we have a variety of resources and tools available for new members. You can find helpful articles, videos, and recipes on our website, as well as join our Facebook groups for even more support and inspiration. You can also reach out to your local Pampered Chef consultant for personalized assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheilainwv
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Beth L.
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cyndi Reeder