• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You a New Consultant and Military Spouse? Join Our Supportive Community!

In summary, becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef is a simple process that involves filling out an online application and paying an enrollment fee. Military spouses who are also consultants have access to a strong support system through online groups, conference calls, and in-person events. Stay-at-home moms can also be consultants and take advantage of the flexible business model. Being a consultant benefits military families by providing a portable business and a sense of community and support. New consultants receive comprehensive training through online courses, in-person training, and a mentor program.
AnnaPChef
Hey everyone!

My name is Anna, I'm a brand new consultant--actually, I just hit my 90 day mark on Monday. :) I am a stay at home mom to my 2 year old, and an army wife to boot! We will be moving home, to Maine, in April-so I've got all kinds of crazy things going on!

I decided to become a consultant in October-shortly after my husband returned home from Iraq, because after a year of being alone, and feeling like I was going a bit crazy, I wanted AT LEAST one night out of the house! :)

I am so glad I've found this forum, it's been sooo much help already-and I only signed up on Wednesday! So, thank you all! And I can't wait to talk to you more!!!

Welcome Anna!! I am an Army Wife too!!

You'll love PC! and Chef Success! Good Luck!

Welcome!! :chef:

Welcome, and congratulations on your new business. You'll find lots of support here. There are lots of military wives, so you'll find people who understand the unique challenges involved.

1. What is the process for becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Becoming a consultant with Pampered Chef is easy! You can sign up online or through a current consultant. Once you complete the application and pay the enrollment fee, you will have access to training and support to help you get started.

2. What kind of support is available for military spouses who are also consultants?

Our company has a strong community of military spouses who are also consultants. We offer support through online groups, conference calls, and in-person events. You will also have access to resources specifically for military families.

3. Can I still be a consultant if I am a stay-at-home mom?

Absolutely! Many of our consultants are stay-at-home moms, and our flexible business model allows you to work around your family's schedule. You can also involve your children in your business and make it a family affair.

4. How does being a consultant benefit military families?

Being a consultant with Pampered Chef offers military families the opportunity to have a portable business that can move with them to different duty stations. It also provides a sense of community and support, as well as a source of income.

5. What kind of training is provided for new consultants?

We offer comprehensive training for all new consultants, including online courses, in-person training, and support from your upline and fellow consultants. We also have a mentor program to help guide you through your first few months as a consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Cyndi Reeder
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • AnnieB63
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
AnnieB63
  • BAB@MistletoeFarm