• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are There Any Pampered Chef Fans in Central Illinois?

K
karbipbaby
Hi all! I am new to the board, but not new to Pampered Chef. I sold several years ago and discontinued after my 18 month old son had an accident. It has been about 5 years now an I thought I would give PC a try again. They have a lot of new products that I would love to earn, so here I go again!

I am a member of another community similar to this, and I have found many friends and lots of helpful information there.

Can't wait to get to know you!

Welcome! I'm looking forward to getting to know you, too. I trust that your little guy is all better.

Welcome ! This is an awesome time to sign up again with the recruiting specials and the holiday shopping season! Good luck and I look forward like Rae to getting to know you.

Welcome back. I am from South Eastern IL. I enjoy this site everyday. People on CS are friendly and helpful. I also look forward to getting to know you.

Welcome back. I'm fairly new to this site and have learned so much from it. It is very inspirational as well.

Welcome from another fellow Illinois CS'er. Hope you enjoy getting back to PC!:)

Welcome to CS and TPC again! If you don't have a Director lined up, Becky G from IL is awesome! :) She's the BEST!

Welcome back! Where in IL are you? I'm up in Chicago but have family in Pontiac.

Welcome aboard!!:chef:

Welcome- Where in Central Illinois are you from? I am from Decatur (Soy Bean Capital of the World- and it smells like it too!!! - "That's the smell of MONEY!!!!" ) - I raised my girls there, and go there quite often, in fact I will be there next weekend.

Hello! As you can tell, there's quite a few Illinoisians (is that right? lol) on here. Me too. I'm from Carlinville, which is between Springfield, IL & St. Louis, MO. :)

Hello from another Central IL gal! East Peoria here!

I am near Peoria. Jenny, looks like you and I are neighbors! Thanks for the warm welcome!

1. How do I become a Pampered Chef consultant?

To become a Pampered Chef consultant, you can contact a current consultant or the company directly to sign up. You will need to purchase a starter kit and attend training to get started with your business.

2. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have the opportunity to earn income through selling products, as well as receive discounts on products for personal use. You will also have access to training and support from the company and other consultants.

3. How do I host a Pampered Chef party?

To host a Pampered Chef party, you can contact a consultant or the company to schedule a date. As a host, you will earn free and discounted products based on the sales from your party. Your consultant will help you plan and organize the event.

4. Can I purchase Pampered Chef products without hosting a party or becoming a consultant?

Yes, you can purchase Pampered Chef products through a consultant or on the company's website without hosting a party or becoming a consultant. You can also attend a party or event hosted by a consultant to see and purchase products in person.

5. How can I stay updated on new Pampered Chef products and promotions?

You can stay updated on new Pampered Chef products and promotions by following the company on social media, signing up for their email newsletter, or attending events and parties hosted by consultants. You can also contact a consultant directly for any updates or information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Gracie Stafford
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • DeniseT
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies