• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the New Simple Addition Tiles Flawed?

In summary, the "New Simple Addition Tiles" are a set of kitchen tools designed by Pampered Chef to help with measuring and portion control. They come in three different sizes and are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. They can be used for both wet and dry ingredients and come with a storage ring for organization.
its_me_susan
Has anyone else found that some of the "tiles" are not perfectly shaped? Some of my squares in the center are missing a spot of the square.

I would call HO and see if they are supposed to be like that. To me, it looks like it has a "hand painted" touch to it.

I was told those are hand-painted!

They're handpainted - I think they're nto supposed to be "perfect" looking

I like them better handpainted! I think it would look really odd for them to be stamped on there perfectly!

I just love the new SA tiles! I just ordered my platter! IT's just so fun and festive looking!

I have to say that they have grown on me and I do like them better in person.

I wish I could say UIlkiked them but I don't. :(
Although I didn't like the stripes AT ALL at first and they eventually grew on me...but I truly don't anticipate the tiles ever growing on me :(

Related to Are the New Simple Addition Tiles Flawed?

What are the "New Simple Addition Tiles" and how do they work?

The "New Simple Addition Tiles" are a set of kitchen tools designed by Pampered Chef to help with measuring and portion control. They work by allowing you to easily measure and add ingredients to your dishes, making cooking and baking simpler and more precise.

Do the "New Simple Addition Tiles" come in different sizes?

Yes, the "New Simple Addition Tiles" come in three different sizes - small, medium, and large. The small tiles measure 1/4 cup, the medium tiles measure 1/2 cup, and the large tiles measure 1 cup. This variety allows you to accurately measure and add different amounts of ingredients to your recipes.

Are the "New Simple Addition Tiles" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "New Simple Addition Tiles" are dishwasher safe for easy cleaning. Simply place them on the top rack of your dishwasher and run a normal cycle. However, we recommend handwashing them to prolong their lifespan.

Can the "New Simple Addition Tiles" be used for both wet and dry ingredients?

Yes, the "New Simple Addition Tiles" are versatile and can be used for both wet and dry ingredients. They are made of durable plastic and are designed to withstand both liquid and dry ingredients without staining or warping.

How do I store the "New Simple Addition Tiles"?

The "New Simple Addition Tiles" come with a storage ring that allows you to keep them neatly organized in your kitchen drawer. You can also hang them on a kitchen hook for easy access. Make sure to store them in a dry place to avoid any potential damage.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahinchey
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
stefani2
  • jenniferknapp
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
tlennhoff
  • Belle4562