• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are the Flyswatters Still Available?

In summary, the flyswatters are just flyswatters - a kitchen tool that PC used to sell. They come with their own little dust pan, broom, and tweezers, and are still popular today.
SilverCeladon
Tia!:) :) :) :)

Unfortunately, no.

bummer. thanks Rae!

what are the flyswatters?

Kitchen Diva said:
what are the flyswatters?

:) :) Are you thinking they must be some kind of kitchen tool?

Nope! They are just.....flyswatters! PC used to sell flyswatters - but they were very good ones, that came with their own little dust pan, and had a little broom on the end, and also a little pair of tweezers to pick up the flies!
They were sold on the same page as the BBQ tools, and I still get requests for them quite often!

We like ours. I forgot it's a PC product!

There were on the outlet this summer, so maybe they'll come back again when it's warm. I remember the National Conference when they introduced it into our product line as Jay's favorite tool!

ChefBeckyD said:
:) :) Are you thinking they must be some kind of kitchen tool?

Nope! They are just.....flyswatters! PC used to sell flyswatters - but they were very good ones, that came with their own little dust pan, and had a little broom on the end, and also a little pair of tweezers to pick up the flies!
They were sold on the same page as the BBQ tools, and I still get requests for them quite often!
Actually, knowing this group I figured it was code for something neurotic, or off the wall.:D

I could use one of those fly swatters, because a squirt bottle is NOT keeping my precious Camilla Bean out of my Christmas Tree! Today she knocked the entire thing off the stand and it came crashing to the ground. Thank the stars I hadn't decorated it yet. Oops, I'm hijacking, sorry!

I always used to joke at shows that the fly swatter was one of the few tools in the catalog that DIDN'T come with a recipe. eeeeuuuwww... :yuck:

chefann said:
I always used to joke at shows that the fly swatter was one of the few tools in the catalog that DIDN'T come with a recipe. eeeeuuuwww... :yuck:

Hmmmmm, why just yesterday, Micah was suggesting that we "make grilled ant sandwiches on the Weber Grill".......I'm sure he could come up with some fly recipes for you!:chef:

ChefBeckyD said:
Hmmmmm, why just yesterday, Micah was suggesting that we "make grilled ant sandwiches on the Weber Grill".......I'm sure he could come up with some fly recipes for you!:chef:
Remind me not to come visit you on the day Micah makes lunch. :D

chefann said:
Remind me not to come visit you on the day Micah makes lunch. :D

But Ann, he also has great ideas for making chocolate chip soup......

Which I'm sure he plans to use to attract the ants for the main course. :)

I had a guest who ordered one of the flyswatters because she wanted to use the dust pan part to cut breadsticks for the church bazaar. I told everyone to check any raisins carefully for legs and wings. :)

Related to Are the Flyswatters Still Available?

1. Are the flyswatters still available for purchase?

Yes, the flyswatters are still available for purchase on our website or through a Pampered Chef consultant.

2. What materials are the flyswatters made of?

The flyswatters are made of durable plastic and have a flexible rubber head for efficient swatting.

3. Do the flyswatters come in different sizes?

No, our flyswatters come in one standard size that is suitable for swatting flies and other insects.

4. Are there any special care instructions for the flyswatters?

The flyswatters can be easily cleaned with soap and water. However, avoid using harsh chemicals or abrasive materials as they may damage the product.

5. Can the flyswatters be used for other purposes besides swatting flies?

Our flyswatters are designed specifically for swatting insects and we do not recommend using them for any other purposes.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
pcchefpat
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Wendy L Brown
  • Karen
  • General Chat
Replies