• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Pink Products a Hit? Get Twixit Clips & Support Charity for $1!

, in summary, people are interested in the pink products, but are not purchasing them yet. The pink knife is popular, but the martini glasses are more popular with hosts.
Jillmami
Are the pink products this year REALLY a big hit with customers? So far people are only getting the twixit clips. BUT $1 still goes to the charity so I figure whether it's an expensive item or not - it's good!

People around here seem interested in the pink knife...and the bags.

The knife seems popular. I think the items are great- all of them.

Hmmm, it's still April here, so I can't really say yet what's going to be most popular! I'm showing the products at shows, but won't know what the winners will be until the end of May.

I'm doing preorders and the knife and the bags seem to be selling the most so far!

Of course I will discuss all of the products, but I'm thinking about featuring one product as my favorite and I was looking at the knife as that product. It's personal in that my mother loves the green version and she just died of cancer (not breast). Lots of uses for that knife and it will make a great gift for people. And if others are saying the bags are popular, then I'm going to play up that they will (not can) get the bags for free with their $60 order.

I think the martini glasses will only be popular with hosts so we may pick up some May catalog shows as people will want them but not want to pay that price.

I think they should have kept with the under $6-7 dollar price The martini glasses are too high. The less expenive item go like crazy
by now in April I would have had hundres pre ordered

I love and sell so many of the green tomato knives that I am sure the pink ones will be my biggest seller.

As for the Martini Glasses, I showed them at a booth I did at the beginning of April. Almost every woman picked up those glasses and said how cute they were. No one preordered them but they booked a lot of shows to earn them and their friends were telling the host that they wanted to buy them at the show. Shoot as a host the 8 are cheaper than the 4 original price. I think they are a great hosting incentive.
No one really commented on anything else besides the knife and a few mentioned the sprinkles, but nothing for the twixits or bags. but those glasses, they were a definite attractor. Mara

Related to Are Pink Products a Hit? Get Twixit Clips & Support Charity for $1!

1. What makes pink products from Pampered Chef so popular?

Pink products from Pampered Chef are so popular because they not only offer high-quality kitchen tools and accessories, but also support a great cause. With each purchase of a pink product, a portion of the proceeds goes towards breast cancer research and education.

2. Are all pink products from Pampered Chef limited edition?

Yes, all pink products from Pampered Chef are limited edition. This means they are only available for a limited time and once they are sold out, they will not be restocked. So be sure to get your favorite pink products while they are still available!

3. Can I find pink products in all categories at Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of pink products in various categories including cookware, bakeware, kitchen tools, and accessories. From pink spatulas to pink baking dishes, you can find something you love while supporting a great cause.

4. How much of the proceeds from pink products go towards breast cancer research?

Pampered Chef donates a minimum of $250,000 each year to the American Cancer Society for breast cancer research and education. A portion of the proceeds from each pink product sold goes towards this donation, so your purchase truly makes a difference.

5. Can I host a pink product party with Pampered Chef?

Yes, you can host a pink product party with Pampered Chef. This is a great way to gather friends and family while supporting a good cause. As a host, you can earn free and discounted products while also helping to raise funds for breast cancer research.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• CAPCnewbie
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
peortega
  • samcmills
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
samcmills
  • Debbie.A.NOC