• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Pink Cups and Bowls Missing from Your Order? Troubleshoot Here!

In summary, "Missing Pink Cups and Bowls" is a popular game where players must find hidden pink cups and bowls within a designated area. To play, players must designate a playing area, hide the items, and then search for and collect as many as they can within a set time limit. It is suitable for all ages and can be played with just pink cups and bowls, a designated playing area, and a timer (optional). The game can also be played indoors as long as there is enough space for players to move around and search for the hidden items.
bbenton4
I have had a customer try to order the pink cups and bowls from my website but they do not appear on her computer screen. I checked from my computers and they show up. Has anyone else had this problem?:confused:

They are under guest special.

ThanksI will have her check there.

Also make sure she is going in under individual order and not a show.

Hi there! I'm sorry to hear that your customer is having trouble viewing the pink cups and bowls on your website. It sounds like there may be a technical issue on her end. I would suggest having her clear her browser's cache and cookies, as well as checking for any browser updates. If the issue persists, I would be happy to assist in finding a solution. You can also direct your customer to our customer service team for further assistance. We want to make sure all of our customers have a seamless shopping experience. Best of luck!

Related to Are Pink Cups and Bowls Missing from Your Order? Troubleshoot Here!

What are "Missing Pink Cups and Bowls"?

"Missing Pink Cups and Bowls" is a popular game where players must find missing pink cups and bowls hidden within a designated area.

How do you play "Missing Pink Cups and Bowls"?

To play "Missing Pink Cups and Bowls", players must first designate a playing area and hide several pink cups and bowls within it. Then, players must search for and collect as many of the hidden items as they can within a set time limit.

Is "Missing Pink Cups and Bowls" suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Missing Pink Cups and Bowls" is suitable for all ages. It can be played by children as young as 3 years old, as well as adults.

What materials do I need to play "Missing Pink Cups and Bowls"?

To play "Missing Pink Cups and Bowls", you will need several pink cups and bowls, a designated playing area, and a timer (optional).

Can "Missing Pink Cups and Bowls" be played indoors?

Yes, "Missing Pink Cups and Bowls" can be played indoors as long as there is a designated playing area and enough space for players to move around and search for the hidden items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
aried
  • AprilM
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • PamperedinAvon