• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Our Pampered Chef Products Still the Best Choice?

In summary, the "Just Saw Brylane Homes Catalog" is a catalog featuring home decor, furniture, and household items offered by Brylane Homes. It can be obtained for free on their website or by calling their customer service hotline. The catalog features a variety of products such as furniture, bedding, bath items, home decor, kitchen essentials, and outdoor furniture and accessories. Discounts and promotions are often available in the catalog, and it is currently only available in the United States and its territories.
Chef_2_Four
They have the new stackable dipping trays or whatever they are called. on sale for 19.98 no warranty ours are 19.50 with at least a 1 yr warranty. they have easy read measure cups that are more than ours and acctually more confusing to read I think. They have the measurments on the front so when pouring and on the side like a reg measure cup. those were the things I found closest to ours. my mother in law picked those dipping trays out and said she wanted some and I told I was going to buy you some! she likes ours better!

i will have to look at mine when i get it. thanks!

:grin: I am really glad to hear that our products are still preferred over others, even though they may be cheaper. Our quality and warranty really do make a difference! Thank you for sharing this with me. I will definitely pass it along to my team.

What is the "Just Saw Brylane Homes Catalog"?

The "Just Saw Brylane Homes Catalog" is a catalog featuring a wide range of home decor, furniture, and other household items offered by Brylane Homes.

How can I obtain a copy of the "Just Saw Brylane Homes Catalog"?

You can request a free copy of the "Just Saw Brylane Homes Catalog" on the Brylane Homes website or by calling their customer service hotline. You can also view the catalog online on their website.

What types of products are featured in the "Just Saw Brylane Homes Catalog"?

The "Just Saw Brylane Homes Catalog" offers a variety of home products such as furniture, bedding, bath items, home decor, kitchen essentials, and outdoor furniture and accessories.

Are there any discounts or promotions available in the "Just Saw Brylane Homes Catalog"?

Yes, the "Just Saw Brylane Homes Catalog" often features special discounts and promotions on select items. You can also sign up for their email newsletter to receive exclusive offers and promotions.

Is the "Just Saw Brylane Homes Catalog" available internationally?

No, the "Just Saw Brylane Homes Catalog" is currently only available in the United States and its territories.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• magentablue
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Liseit
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • ChefSandyK
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies