• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are My Pampered Chef Dollars Delayed in April?

In summary, "Pampered Chef Dollars in April" is a promotion where customers can earn special credits for every qualifying purchase made during the month of April. These credits, called "Pampered Chef Dollars", can be redeemed on future purchases. Qualifying purchases include any purchase made through Pampered Chef's website, catalog, or through a consultant, totaling at least $60 before tax and shipping. "Pampered Chef Dollars" can be redeemed in May, but cannot be combined with other offers, used for shipping or taxes, or split between purchases.
Braedensmom
I met my 4 show and 1250 in sales a few weeks ago and have been waiting for them to be sent. IS PC smart enough not to send them in April so that we can use them on products 40% off? I am just wondering cause they are seeming to take forever to get here? ANyone else waiting?

You should get them any time now! PC WANTS you to get the most for your $$ - they you will tell others...

Congrats!!

If you don't get them by Monday I would call HO and ask when you can expect them. Tell them you want to use them for Enhancement - they'll help you!

Also, don't forget that even if you got them after this month is over you have another enhancement month - your 4th month in the business!

I agree with Beth if you do not have them Monday call.

Thank youI will call them on Monday!

Related to Are My Pampered Chef Dollars Delayed in April?

What is "Pampered Chef Dollars in April"?

"Pampered Chef Dollars in April" is a promotion offered by Pampered Chef during the month of April where customers can earn special credits, called "Pampered Chef Dollars", for every qualifying purchase they make.

How do I earn "Pampered Chef Dollars"?

To earn "Pampered Chef Dollars", simply make a qualifying purchase during the month of April. For every $60 spent, you will earn $10 in "Pampered Chef Dollars". These credits can then be redeemed on future purchases.

What is considered a qualifying purchase?

A qualifying purchase is any purchase made through Pampered Chef's website, catalog, or through a Pampered Chef consultant. The purchase must be made during the month of April and must total at least $60 before tax and shipping.

When can I redeem my "Pampered Chef Dollars"?

"Pampered Chef Dollars" can be redeemed on any purchase made through Pampered Chef's website or catalog during the month of May. They cannot be redeemed for cash or used towards shipping or taxes.

Are there any restrictions on using "Pampered Chef Dollars"?

Yes, "Pampered Chef Dollars" cannot be combined with any other offers or discounts. They also cannot be used towards shipping or taxes. Additionally, they must be redeemed in full and cannot be split between multiple purchases.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kristyjab
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
crystalscookingnow
  • Stephanie S
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
AnaCash
  • nicki25