• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Cookware Bags Available for All Submissions in January?

you've gotten that part done. PC doesn't hold it against you if you don't hold the 6 (so far it hasn't been a problem for me) and you've qualified yourself for something GOOD!
melissakc
Hi! I just read the WB and it sounds as if everyone who submits 2 shows in January gets the bags. Is that how you read it? I didn't submit the shows by Dec 15th......do you think they really changed it?
Melissa

I was just coming on here to post this, that is exactly how i read it!!!

Yeah, that's what it sounds like to me. That's a nice change. In the past, only people who had registered shows by the cutoff and brand new consultants could earn the applicable promotion.

I was just coming on to post about this too! It read that way to me....hmmmm - maybe hardly anyone registered 6 shows??? I did - I actually had 8 shows booked when I registered my shows, but now I'm back down to 6...lets hope it doesn't go any lower....I really really really want the 1/2 price Conference registration. I'm going to be concentrating this week and next week filling any holes I have in Jan & Feb. At least if the weather continues the way it has I won't have to worry about snow cancellations!

I was also very interested in the Recruiting Promotion teaser....does this mean we won't have to wait until after Leadership to know what it is?

ChefBeckyD said:
I was just coming on to post about this too! It read that way to me....hmmmm - maybe hardly anyone registered 6 shows??? I did - I actually had 8 shows booked when I registered my shows, but now I'm back down to 6...lets hope it doesn't go any lower....I really really really want the 1/2 price Conference registration. I'm going to be concentrating this week and next week filling any holes I have in Jan & Feb. At least if the weather continues the way it has I won't have to worry about snow cancellations!

I was also very interested in the Recruiting Promotion teaser....does this mean we won't have to wait until after Leadership to know what it is?

I want the 1/2 price Conference reg too!! I have 6 shows right now, but I'll be making calls this week to fill in holes. I also want to get started on Feb. Have 2 for that right now.

I'm VERY interested in the recruiting promo! I haven't recruited yet, but that is going to be my focus this year! A promo might be a good reason to call & remind them about the opp!!

It's confusing! The flyer they linked to didn't change, still references the registered show requirement. The message they gave, though, definitely stated "ALL", in all caps and bold. We should be emailing/calling HO for clarification!

I wish that I coudl have registered 6 shows... but I can't get any bites!
I have one booking for January! I am trying...
:)

for everyone with a question about a recruiting promo, there is traditionally one offered for all recruits who sign in January and February. It's usually announced at Leadership, but applies to everyone who signs in those two months. (Past promos are not an indicator of future promos. Your mileage may vary.)

This was just posted on a Director's Loop that I belong to. Someone called HO, and this was what they sent:

Director's Dish Yahoo Loop said:
...I called home office regarding this and they told me (I think her name was Dawn or Deena), that if your sales for Jan are below $2,500, then you must have registered your 6 shows in Dec and submitted at least 2 in Jan to receive the cookware bags. If you submit $2,500 in sales in Jan, it doesn't matter if you registered 6 shows in Dec, you get the cookware bags and 1/2 off of NC.

Hope that helps to clairfy! I know it does for me. I had several members of my team NOT register their shows, despite the fact that I called them several times and sent email reminders as well! Now, they have a second chance!

Last edited:
jaye said:
I wish that I coudl have registered 6 shows... but I can't get any bites!
I have one booking for January! I am trying...
:)
I had two definate, so I put down myself as one, my Mom as another and a couple people who have been thinking about it. Its tough to have that many firmly scheduled by the 15th.

chefann said:
(Past promos are not an indicator of future promos. Your mileage may vary.)

YOU ARE A RIP!
I hope I get to meet you sometime :)

Whenever they say we need to register I just register. At least you've gotten that part done. PC doesn't hold it against you if you don't hold the 6 (so far it hasn't been a problem for me) and you've qualified yourself for something GOOD!

Chef Kearns said:
Whenever they say we need to register I just register. At least you've gotten that part done. PC doesn't hold it against you if you don't hold the 6 (so far it hasn't been a problem for me) and you've qualified yourself for something GOOD!

I totally agree! Fake it till you make it!

Anne I did that too, have some that wanted to schedule after New Year's so I put them as the last 2 in case they firm up!

I faked! Shhh...don't tell!!

That's it, Gillian! I'm siccing the PC Police on you!
:D

Oh no Gill, you made Ann mad she won't call you from leadership now, or she will beat you w/ a wet noodle!!!

I kid! I kid! I wouldn't sic the PC police on the nice folks from this site (well, most of them, anyway). :)

And if I wanted to beat Gillian with a noodle, I'd have to go all the way to Alaska, and I'm just too lazy to do that. :)

I would think it would be way too cold for me. If I am getting grumpy w/ the temp in N. Cal., I know that I would be unbearable up there.

Related to Are Cookware Bags Available for All Submissions in January?

1. What are Cookware Bags for All?

Cookware Bags for All are high quality, durable bags designed specifically to store and transport your cookware and kitchen essentials. They are perfect for both home chefs and professional cooks.

2. What makes Cookware Bags for All different from other cookware storage solutions?

Our Cookware Bags for All are made with a unique, heavy-duty fabric that is water and stain resistant. They also feature reinforced handles and a padded interior to protect your cookware during transport.

3. Can Cookware Bags for All accommodate different sizes of cookware?

Yes, our Cookware Bags for All come in various sizes to accommodate different types and sizes of cookware. We offer small bags for individual pots and pans, as well as larger bags for sets or larger items.

4. Are Cookware Bags for All easy to clean?

Yes, our Cookware Bags for All are designed to be easy to clean. Simply wipe them down with a damp cloth or spot clean with mild soap and water. They are also machine washable for deeper cleaning.

5. Are Cookware Bags for All only for cookware storage at home?

No, our Cookware Bags for All are versatile and can be used for storing and transporting cookware for events, picnics, and even camping trips. They are also great for storing other kitchen essentials such as mixing bowls, cutting boards, and utensils.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • monicag
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
pcsharon1
  • vanscootin
  • Products and Tips
Replies