• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Are Catalogs Still Effective for Advertising? 450 and Counting...

In summary, "450 and Counting...." is a popular blog that covers various topics such as lifestyle, travel, food, and personal experiences. The author is unknown as they choose to remain anonymous. The blog is regularly updated, with new posts published at least once a week. Guest posts from other writers are accepted, but they are subject to review and may not be published. "450 and Counting...." also has active social media accounts on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter, where readers can follow for updates and interact with the author and other readers.
I just ordered catalogs on 5/23 and I opened the drawer where I keep them and they are almost gone! I had to order more tonight, so far this season I have ordered 450 catalogs:money: I hope I get some long term customers by telling them to keep their catalog, they all want the Mango Confetti Salsa recipe. I figure it is my best form of advertising.

Whoa! I have burned through close to 200, but my show schedule is way down.

I went to the pc.com website (not cc) and looked up all the recipes in the catalog (even the ones just pictured and not printed). I copied and pasted them to my PWS in the "news" section.

I also put "SHOW CATALOG ONLY" on all of my catalogs. No one asks to take them unless they REALLY want one (I usually only lose one per show). It has cut the amount of catalog I had to buy sooooo much!

Oh, to answer the question I am sure you will have -- I have given away thousands of catalogs over the last 2 years and have had less than 10 orders coming from them. I no longer see any reason to give my catalogs away.

What is "450 and Counting...."?

"450 and Counting...." is a popular blog that covers a wide range of topics, including lifestyle, travel, food, and personal experiences.

Who is the author of "450 and Counting...."?

The author of "450 and Counting...." is currently unknown, as they choose to remain anonymous.

How often is "450 and Counting...." updated?

The blog is updated regularly, with new posts being published at least once a week.

Can I submit a guest post to "450 and Counting...."?

Yes, "450 and Counting...." accepts guest posts from other writers. However, all submissions are subject to review and may not be published.

Is "450 and Counting...." available on social media?

Yes, "450 and Counting...." has active social media accounts on platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. You can follow the blog for updates and interact with the author and other readers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • LeslieRenee