• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Baby Bumps Contagious? A Snapshot of My Post-Prenatal Class Reunion

M
mistym
Afternoon!

I just had my Xmas party for all my mommy friends and we snapped this pic real quick before they all slid off...hehehe....

I kept in touch with all the ladies from my Prenatal class so all our kids are almost 8 months...

Merry Chrimbo everyone...

Ps, my little guy is the farthest on the right...his name is Sam.

Misty

Attachments

• Babiesmistyxmassmall.JPG
    Babiesmistyxmassmall.JPG
    42.7 KB · Views: 408
How CUTE is that!!! CONGRATS to all of you....:D

cute pic! My mom still keeps in touch with some people from her birthing class in 1982 (when she was preggo with my sis) and they all had kids again when I was born in 1985. She sees them once a year!

mistym said:
Afternoon!

I just had my Xmas party for all my mommy friends and we snapped this pic real quick before they all slid off...hehehe....

I kept in touch with all the ladies from my Prenatal class so all our kids are almost 8 months...

Misty
Hope you are using this as your Christmas card!! Too cute!!:p

Oh my goodness! How cute is that? Your son is adorable!!!

Nothin' cuter than a bunch of bald-ish little heads! Your boy is beautiful!!

The picture is so adorable. Pictures of babies can melt anybody's heart.

mistym said:
Afternoon!

Misty
You should enter that into a contest.

That is quite possibly, the cutest thing I have ever seen!!! Thanks for sharing!!

That is just precious:)

gilliandanielle said:
cute pic! My mom still keeps in touch with some people from her birthing class in 1982 (when she was preggo with my sis) and they all had kids again when I was born in 1985. She sees them once a year!

Um....1985. That totally makes me feel old.......:eek:

erinyourpclady said:
Um....1985. That totally makes me feel old.......:eek:

That's exactly what I thought when I read it! I still think of people born in the 80s as being in school still! Not adults with jobs & babies!

That is so cute! I cannot believe yall got that many 8 month old babies to sit together at one time and not have at least one falling off!!!

They are adorable! I can't even get a great pic with my 3 children who are 2,4 & 6! Great Job!:D

Charming! Your little Sam is adorable!

PampMomof3 said:
They are adorable! I can't even get a great pic with my 3 children who are 2,4 & 6! Great Job!:D

I know. I try to get pics of my daughter & 2 nephews--aged 14 months, 22 months & 3 years & it's near impossible! By the time you get one to sit, another is up!

TOO VERY CUTE! Oh what a great picture! It brings back memories. My birthing class group continued to meet for the first year then we didn't anymore! So hopefully yours will continue! All though, I did meet my best friend there!!!! At our class, we found out we lived on the same street, about 1/2 mile apart and we were at a class all the way across town! We have been close since. I'd be lost without her!;)

1985 the year I graduated from high school...
Teresa

that is a way cute pic I didnt get to know anyone in my prenatal class

Jennie4PC said:
that is a way cute pic I didnt get to know anyone in my prenatal class

We didn't either. I wish I would have though. I don't know anyone who has a child the same age as my daughter. She always has to play with kids older or younger.

my son had to do that for awhile until we moved now he has a really good friend although all his friends are girls so I cant wait for him to start school next year so he can learn to play with boys

Jennie4PC said:
my son had to do that for awhile until we moved now he has a really good friend although all his friends are girls so I cant wait for him to start school next year so he can learn to play with boys

Me too-except it's my daughter who has to play with all boys. Her cousins are boys & all my friends have had boys. Except for one who is almost 4 & one who is 6 months--my daughter is 22 months!

Teresa Lynn said:
1985 the year I graduated from high school...
Teresa

Me also. :p

MissChef said:
TOO VERY CUTE! Oh what a great picture! It brings back memories. My birthing class group continued to meet for the first year then we didn't anymore! So hopefully yours will continue! All though, I did meet my best friend there!!!! At our class, we found out we lived on the same street, about 1/2 mile apart and we were at a class all the way across town! We have been close since. I'd be lost without her!;)

I met a great group of gals in an online expecting group 7 years ago. We spilt off into our own little group since we are or were military. Seven years later and we are still 10 strong. We lost a couple along the way but we are always here for each other. We have never all been together at one time but we dream about it!!!

That is darling! I have a similar picture of my oldest with a playgroup of babies. It still makes me smile and he's 5 now.

tlennhoff said:
I know I am a young'un!! I hope to be under 40 with all my kids out of the house!! It will be close because I will be 22 when I have this baby!

gilliandanielle said:
I know I am a young'un!! I hope to be under 40 with all my kids out of the house!! It will be close because I will be 22 when I have this baby!

Wow! I'll be lucky to be under 40 when all of my kids start school--grade school! But I didn't get married until I was 22 & then my husband was in dental school for 4 years, so we got a late start. I'm pushing 30 (in March :eek: ) & we're just now trying for #2 (of 3 or 4).

I just turned 34 in November, and we have #4 due in March, so I ain't gonna even come close to that 40 mark! Our oldest is 15, next turned 6 yesterday, then a 2 year old (born on my birthday in 2004), all girls, with a little boy due March 14!

Hubby says we're done, I say we'll see, my friends say I get whatever I want, so there will be more!

Very cute picture. I have a similar one from when my 15 year old was a baby, but we only managed 3, and they were laying on the floor!

Thanks for sharing!

I just figure that I started early anyway, so I might as well have some free time once they are 18+ anyway! My mom had me when she was 32, so she is supportive but inexperienced with the barely out of high school parenting!!

gilliandanielle said:
I just figure that I started early anyway, so I might as well have some free time once they are 18+ anyway! My mom had me when she was 32, so she is supportive but inexperienced with the barely out of high school parenting!!

My mom & I are the opposite! I just started a month shy of 28 & am just now working on #2, but my mom had me when she was 2 months shy of 21 & was done by the time she was 26 or 27. Now she's just turned 50 & is a grandmother to 3 + one on the way (maybe 2 on the way if I get pregnant this month!). We were all out of the house by the time she was around 45, I think. She wanted to do the same as you, have kids out of the house when she was young enough to enjoy it! Since hubby & I didn't have a choice with him being in school & my income being it & living 2000 miles away from home, we figured we would enjoy our time before kids. So living in Florida those 4 years, we did TONS of traveling, all around Florida of course!!

My DH & I wanted kids right away, but it was unusual to have to find a sitter for our first anniversary! We got married in March 03 (3-3-03 actually) and I had my daughter December 27th, 2003. I actually got pregnant 6-8 weeks after the wedding but she was early. Some people don't bother with the actual math and just assume that I was pregnant before the wedding because March to December is 9 months.

My sister was like that. Her wedding was Nov 02 & her son was born Aug 04 (2 weeks early). She got pregnant a month after her wedding & then the next month her husband shipped off to Iraq. They made sure to tell people she was pregnant BEFORE he left! Their son was 3 months old on their anniversary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ahammons
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • pchefkristin
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchefkristin
  • The_Kitchen_Guy